Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-12-2013
49 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Was wondering why the teasers were so early in comparison to her actual release. Thanks for clarifying. Next time though can the teasers be clumped more together and closer to the actual revealing of the champions mechanisms to appease both lore and gameplay fans?
Still working out the kinks here. Ideally yes, I think we'd like to have a more rapid succession of content preview. This particular case had some hiccups. It's something that doesn't always line up with PBE, that's another factor that can make things a bit slippery.

Faptain Teemo

02-12-2013

(denying someone an opp to post under red)

Cytus

02-12-2013

Parrot will we get an Art Spotlight for Quinn? With as much effort as you guys are putting into her I want to see how she came to be. Valor included of course.

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Oh i cant wait! My cosplays either gonna be her or vi xD I like her theoretically so far, and i love demacians, so if she doesnt show midriff then it'll probably be her!

TheEnygma

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
Parrot will we get an Art Spotlight for Quinn? With as much effort as you guys are putting into her I want to see how she came to be. Valor included of course.
hell will we get Art Spotlights for anybody going forward? I've made at least 3 or 4 topics and posted in another yet we haven't had a single word concerning the complete disappearance of art spotlights

Unsimplify

02-12-2013

A person with bird abilities?

There's a thing called Swain already, you know.

Shadou

02-12-2013

That cleared up a lot on this thank you for letting us know IT!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-12-2013
50 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelene View Post
Oh i cant wait! My cosplays either gonna be her or vi xD I like her theoretically so far, and i love demacians, so if she doesnt show midriff then it'll probably be her!
No naked midriff. On the level of covered she runs about an Iron Solai Leona level of clothed-ness. No plate armor though. Or very little at least.

I just realized that the least covered released character I've worked on has been Skarner..

..I don't know what that means but there you have it.

Vacus

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
No naked midriff. On the level of covered she runs about an Iron Solai Leona level of clothed-ness. No plate armor though. Or very little at least.

I just realized that the least covered released character I've worked on has been Skarner..

..I don't know what that means but there you have it.
So that gave me a thought process.

-Skarner is normally naked
-When Skarner uses his W, he's covered in exoskeleton
-There needs to be a Leona skin where she puts on a second suit of plate during her W.

I think everyone will agree with me.

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnygma View Post
hell will we get Art Spotlights for anybody going forward? I've made at least 3 or 4 topics and posted in another yet we haven't had a single word concerning the complete disappearance of art spotlights
I'd personally like to see a live-stream from one of the artists! or a 'full length ' sort of video, even just an explanation vid with speed ups because that would be helpful to people who wish to improve xD