Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kia Fleur

02-11-2013

If she still hasn't hit PBE yet, odds are she isn't going to be released until the end of the month. I can't wait to try her but my guess is she'll be on the PBE within about a week and live in another week or two...Vi and Thresh were released mid and then later month so now we wait for Quinn...

...Unless IronStylus wants to correct me and say she'll be out sooner? :3

Dyzmatik

02-11-2013

Why is Talon even wanted?
Nerfs made him do as much damage as minions. forget about hurting J4

B1GGD4DDY

02-11-2013

Really cool stuff here IronStylus. Im glad to see more story and depth to new characters. Also I love the new ways you all find to introduce and give hints as to the new champs and not just the old oh a new champion approaches here is a picture of their foot or their weapons hilt etc. Keep up the great work :P

IS1c5c21a2063c122d01032

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSetoZero View Post
Okay you hit 700 upvotes now can we have more content. like at least let us see her face. thats not going to give to much away.
roit pls

LonelyLiamNeeson

02-11-2013

I just patched mine but there wasn't anything new. shes not even in the list yet :/

narutooo11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfczombie View Post
I just patched mine but there wasn't anything new. shes not even in the list yet :/

she isnt even in PBE dont except anything related to her on the live servers just yet

LonelyLiamNeeson

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutooo11 View Post
she isnt even in PBE dont except anything related to her on the live servers just yet
pbe is what I was referring to...

IceFire360

02-11-2013

The Quinn Team (IronStylus, Volty, etc.) has been quiet...........need more info or at least when she'll be in PBE.

tralfalmadorian

02-11-2013

i understand if she isn,t ready for pbe, but i would realy appreciate a look at her abilities or a picture...rly just something to keep me sated the hype is killing me... and the sudden stop in info is making me hate forums lol

AlphaWolvesGamer

02-11-2013

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiit just a minute......

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

DID THEY JUST KILL TALON?! I thought she had said Talon was innocent?!?!?!?