Could we have ARAM choices be blind until the game launches?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuikodenFan

02-10-2013

Kind of frustrating to get into ARAM games and then have people dodge because they didn't get the champ they wanted.

Simply have everyone lock in and a big "?" is in their champ select box. Have either Summoner Spells randomly picked or "assigned" like they do in Bot games, or players could just pick blindly not knowing what their champ would be.

When the Loading Screen comes up, that's when you get to see what champs everyone is.

Bensam123

02-10-2013

A matchmaker would fix the issues people are experiencing with dodging.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

no because you wouldn't be able to set up runes or masteries based on your champion and team comp.

Cali SoL

02-10-2013

Don't show the other team in random pick IMO.

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

yeah if I dont see the enemies team comp I dont have to hear people complain about their team comp. aramsoloque or death!

Zielmann

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
no because you wouldn't be able to set up runes or masteries based on your champion and team comp.
This.

I'd rather have to sit through a few dodges and get to actually choose spells/runes/masteries accordingly. I have been known to take an ignite in place of something else when the other team has high sustain. I'd rather not be left guessing. In a few instances, it could also impact the starting item(s) I pick. I like to be able to be considering that while still in champ select so that I can be fully prepared to shop and gtfo as quickly as possible.

LrdVprScrpn

02-11-2013

Matchmaking is the answer you are looking for.

FreeGothitelle

02-14-2013

Few problems
Runes and masteries are a big one.
People leaving once the game starts instead of just dodging in champ select is another.

Shez Hot Bro

02-14-2013

I like this idea.