Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

02-01-2013

Rothus quickly brought his sword up to hiss left and his robotic arm up to the right. His sword would get smacked out of his grip and his arm would send sparks up into the other guards face. "Ah! Why you no good sonuva..." He would then crouch and attempt to trip them with a sweep.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((So I'm in a hall with a door busted by Dojel?))
((with about 10 guards(I'll double check this in a bit) and Rothus))

Dojel

02-02-2013

((Wait, I was in the same hall as Yoshi?))
Dojel closed the barrel, and heard the clash of metal to metal. He peeped back out of the door, wielded his HELP with his right hand, aimed at the most left one of the guards assaulting Rothus, and released the trigger.

Tentorer

02-08-2013

((Bumptacity!!!!)

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

((Sorry about my absence. Needed a breather I guess. Yes, Dojel and Yoshi are behind the cosmic barrier. On their side is the OUTER HALLWAY which houses the OFFICE and CRYSTAL GARDEN, and the other side is the majority of the INNER HALLWAY and the BARRACKS. Rothus and Eclair are on that side.))

Barracks

Everything appeared destroyed if it had value. There was but one door, and it was the closest to the sounds of fighting. Rothus's shouts are particularly loud.

Hallways

Rothus's kick took down one Soldier and Dojel killed the other with a head shot. Yoshi sits behind cover and actually reads the directory, and sees that Rothus is not too far away from Vladik's office.

Emperor Titus

02-08-2013

"ROTHUS!"

Yoshi screams out loud from the other side.

"Vladik's office is not far from you! Stop fighting those soldiers and get to him! He has a lot of explaining to do about Kalamanda!"

Aproxima

02-09-2013

Barracks

Éclair sighs, this place was really worthless. It seems it was time for a "happy family reunion", so she headed to where all the ruckus was.
Once close enough, she'd be very careful as to not get in the line of fire or danger, because her team-mates might not recognize her immediately. Once there, she'd start observing the situation, counting the soldiers etc...

Tentorer

02-10-2013

Rothus gladly peeled away from the soldiers. He then realized he didn't know exactly where to go. "Directions! Those would be nice!"

Emperor Titus

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus gladly peeled away from the soldiers. He then realized he didn't know exactly where to go. "Directions! Those would be nice!"
"Uhh...just find a door! It ain't that far!"

Tentorer

02-11-2013

"Awesome!" Rothus continued down the hall until he found the office. He slowly opened the door, trying not to make a sound, and stuck his robotic arm in to test for traps.