Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonic Instinct

02-10-2013

So can we expect her to have any hidden passives, specifically on the same level as the Vi/Caitlyn or Vi/Jayce interactions? I feel that those were great additions and really added to Vi as a character.

Melancholy Exile

02-10-2013

Simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
She is a new kind of hero, one of new mind and new method. One who can go where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash.
So why is she on the Fields of Justice?

Hymen Holocaust

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
Simple question:

So why is she on the Fields of Justice?
The real question is why isn't she on the Fields of Justice yet?

Raithofhel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Why should we assume that the hero is the bird's master and not the bird? Meaning Caleb could be the bird's old master, and the fire in the background of his section could be where he died and she - flying away - lived. There is an awful lot of feathers and greenery in the pics, so you kinda have to either say she is a ranger of sorts and uses bird companions, or else IS the bird in the firsts place.

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithofhel View Post
Why should we assume that the hero is the bird's master and not the bird? Meaning Caleb could be the bird's old master, and the fire in the background of his section could be where he died and she - flying away - lived. There is an awful lot of feathers and greenery in the pics, so you kinda have to either say she is a ranger of sorts and uses bird companions, or else IS the bird in the firsts place.
She talks about her AND valor so i doubt that unless she turns into valor or something and turns back and becomes quinn? i dont know xD she seemed to be talking as if valor was a different entity though.

bearcrasher88

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Oh, so I have not so much a clue but a neat detail that I haven't seen anyone notice or analyze, but theres something significant about the shape of Valor's head in how it's depicted, in profile.

Also, in addition, there's another funny detail in the last page that was done for me by the journals artist as a request...
I may be wrong, but i believe that in the bottom left of the last page there is a sketch of the behind view of Quinn herself? if so then it looks like she wears a cloak of sorts, which is very cool and can help reveal a lot about her play style.

Edit: Hm, after looking at it longer i realized the obvious... its Val's wing.. this is what being up for 36 hours gets you.

Glacier Pegasus

02-10-2013

Finally! Another Demacian champion.

Magmortar

02-10-2013

moar.... MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

KotlettDrake

02-10-2013

The birds head is shaped like the demacian symbol

Finch Toast

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
Well, I assumed this is the bottom of the medal that Quinn got (if you look at the full journal page, there appears to be a piece of blue fabric that the medal would hang from).
You have outsmarted my tired brain! However, that is a very oddly shaped piece of fabric especially with a book on top of it. You are most likely right though.

Can we see the medal pwease? I know it gots some det's on it. :3
Show us the Det's!!!!