Intoducing the Dominion Mentor program!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duelpower

02-05-2013

Played some games with war yesterday! We had a really good time and he performed admirably.

Golly

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duelpower View Post
Played some games with war yesterday! We had a really good time and he performed admirably.
theWarleader is one of those guys who is unjustly stuck in a low elo, and exactly why DominionMentor can help people. I've queued with him once, then a bunch of games in a row. We won/lost some games, but it was clear he has a head for the mode.

If any high elo players are looking for a low elo partner, theWarleader should be your go-to guy.

He is polite, not argumentative, takes advice and turns it into results, has voice-chat. Up-and-comer right here.

War1eader

02-08-2013

Thank you for the nice comments, I will say that both Golly and Duelpower gave me excellent advice that has really helped my game, they are highly recommended for anyone looking to improve! Also I would say that I am justly stuck, but I'm working on it : P

War1eader

02-08-2013

Doh double post

Torkable

02-08-2013

Golly train me bro.

MajorUrsa

02-09-2013

Been busy with school/reality/and the call of the illustrious, barrel aged beverages, but I'll probably be back, working to contribute to DM. Seeing more faces in the the DominionMentor chat, and we have a steady list of people in the room that can offer help.

Side Note: If you cant get a hold of us, keep trying, dont be offended. Many of us also hangout in DominateDominion in the chat client, play games, or leave the client up while we AFK. Hangout in the room and just try and nab our attention, we'll be around eventually.

RiotRival

NOC Technician

02-10-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Man, how long have I been away and I didnt see this!

This is awesome! I hope we have some new Dom up-and comers that will show up with this!

The Fizznity

02-10-2013

What's this? A Rioter? I thought none of them knew what Dominion is

Malah

02-10-2013

I'm trying to figure this out as well. From what I've gathered he's a S2 convert who's been away.

On a more related note, community support = awesome.

Volandum

02-10-2013

He watches the tournaments with other riot people, except when they're not being streamed.