Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-09-2013
40 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
Will Quinn's journal be preserved in any way within the champion bio section within the PvP.net client?
I'd like to explore that possibility.

moltres27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Hi Michael!
just above me!

moltres27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Similar theme, but the execution is very, very different--you'll see once you get a chance to play her! Brand and Annie are both fire mages, too, after all. Do they feel the same?
OMG OMG I GOT quoted by RED

Ephringael

02-09-2013

What about Barn, the sentient barn? D=

YSRS

02-09-2013

Hey Iron Stylus!

Any chance we could ( or already have been given ) a sneak peak at her abilities?

Sylph

Emissary of the League

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'd like to explore that possibility.
Great! Because I have been talking about this type of thing with Runnan for a while now here and there online.

So much effort was placed into things like Diana theme, Elise's connection with the Shadow Isles... It's a shame to see these efforts vanish with no trace with each update / revision. It would be nice if they could be referenced within the bio section of the PvP.net client for future players / players who really value the production quality / Lore / background if these wonderful characters.

flatherd

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
Demacian with a rebel streak? I don't think she'll get along well with Garen.
By that logic, he wouldn't like katarina either...

moltres27

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Similar theme, but the execution is very, very different--you'll see once you get a chance to play her! Brand and Annie are both fire mages, too, after all. Do they feel the same?
i hope.. for ashe being an archer reveals fog..with a bird.... thats way more complicated and complex then simple fire mages..

Kao Atlantis

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch Toast View Post
I logged into the forums on my phone just so I could +1 this and say how amazing it looks. I am quite impressed by this artwork. Great job.

I am also excited for the new champion and love the way her lore is being rolled out. I can't wait to see what other ways are planned for lore rollouts in the future.

HardestCracker

02-09-2013

The spirit of Prince Jarvan,
is the spirit of Demacia,
the spirit of what's old and what's new...

The spirit of Prince Jarvan,
is the spirit of Demacia,
the spirit of the gold, white and blue.