Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

02-08-2013

And when may we get a chance to play her? I want to see what weapon she uses.

Ophirr

02-08-2013

So this Caleb figure doesn't by any chance have to do with Caitlyn's mysterious nemesis... right?

Thaenor

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
Your best bet is to just start writing. There is both a Lore Discussion forum and a Fan Fiction forum, both of which are eager for new, quality writing and discussion. I'm personally working on developing a theory as to what the League might look like in 1000 years, and there are any number of other topics you can write about or dig into.

And if you bait Rioters properly, you might be lucky enough to get one to post! It just takes determination and passion.

Riot is also looking for Creative Design interns (and possibly full time employees), you might want to see what's available.

True that. Are you the guy with the prison break thread starring Mordekaiser? If so, me gusta

I'm mulling a shot at a lore-based (or really any non-technical) internship, but I don't think my future is going to be in gaming, so I guess I'm looking to see if there's any way to be useful to the reds without committing to a position in the company. Obviously it wouldn't be anything huge, but maybe mindless stuff like aggregating character relations within existing lore or whatnot that could be done in between Philosophy papers.

I'm not sure, mostly just thinking out loud... Never hurts to try

Archiplex

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Similar theme, but the execution is very, very different--you'll see once you get a chance to play her! Brand and Annie are both fire mages, too, after all. Do they feel the same?

Kind of.

They're both "stun this guy, unleash the rest of your skills. if they didn't die, cast your spammable spell again."

The only difference is, brand can only stun one, but more often.

annie stuns multiple.

Finch Toast

02-08-2013

More.
Naow.

Daedälus

02-08-2013

IronStylus you and that team are so great I always enjoy reading your teasers for champions to come. That being said, you talking all this demacian stuff your hurting Beatrice's feelings you haven't forgotten her feelings have you? T.T

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaenor View Post
True that. Are you the guy with the prison break thread starring Mordekaiser? If so, me gusta

I'm mulling a shot at a lore-based (or really any non-technical) internship, but I don't think my future is going to be in gaming, so I guess I'm looking to see if there's any way to be useful to the reds without committing to a position in the company. Obviously it wouldn't be anything huge, but maybe mindless stuff like aggregating character relations within existing lore or whatnot that could be done in between Philosophy papers.

I'm not sure, mostly just thinking out loud... Never hurts to try
I actually haven't posted any writings/discussion that aren't Quinn related yet, but in the future look out for Wukong and Leona-centric writings, those might be from me.

Darklarik

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
In times of turmoil, in times of peace. In ages golden and dark. In lockstep with allies, or locked in conflict with foes. Demacia must hold true to the old, but embrace the new. The new will challenge and rarely abide by constraints. It tests the fabric of values, of tactics and of hearts. It can prove potent, but it can threaten those who hold close the ways of the past.
Listen, i know your in charge of this one, and that you dont like oversexualisation. But come on make her sexy XP !!!!!!

And not leona sexy if you get my drift

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklarik View Post
Listen, i know your in charge of this one, and that you dont like oversexualisation. But come on make her sexy XP !!!!!!

And not leona sexy if you get my drift
This is all I can think of when I see these posts.

Cytus

02-08-2013

Does Quinn have any skills that interact with Valor?