Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jack The Fapper

02-08-2013

If she killed Talon they would have to remove him from the League. Or make him zombie Talon.

Epicn00b

02-08-2013

You are THAT desperate for attention? Go back to your birdseed.
0/10, for trying to trick me into buying a chump.

IS1a5da9f463d7a0e5e2540

02-08-2013

I just hope she won't be another boring ''dark & edgy'' champion.

Epicn00b

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenByte1 View Post
I just hope she won't be another boring ''dark & edgy'' champion.
I bet she will.

Finch Toast

02-08-2013

*watches as The Parrot flies away* Birdie ;_;

We'll get him next time.. Quick guys set up the traps. Lay down that birds feed!

RiotRunaan

Writer

02-08-2013
33 of 63 Riot Posts

I really hope you guys have enjoyed this!

As Ironstylus said, Quinn's journal has been our first foray into this kind of character introduction and we'd really like to explore more. Part of the goal was to introduce Quinn's story through more than just the wall-of-text bio you'll see in the game client. We wanted to do something very personal for her, something that could be uniquely "hers," and we came up with the journal idea to serve that goal. We'll definitely be looking into similar stuff for upcoming champions as well--stay tuned.

CynicalGiant

02-08-2013

To clear everything up for those who are apparently bad with reading comprehension:

Quinn was investigating charges of murder towards Talon. She was very doubtful that Talon was actually the man who committed said crimes and determined that he was wrongfully accused.

She lost her brother Caleb to an assassin, has a pet Eagle-Falcon hybrid named Valor, or Val for short, and brought the real assassin to justice. Jarvan allowed her to be accepted into the ranks of Demacia, despite her not being city-born.

Finch Toast

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
I really hope you guys have enjoyed this!
--stay tuned.
Incoming? o-o

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
To clear everything up for those who are apparently bad with reading comprehension:

Quinn was investigating charges of murder towards Talon. She was very doubtful that Talon was actually the man who committed said crimes and determined that he was wrongfully accused.

She lost her brother Caleb to an assassin, has a pet Eagle-Falcon hybrid named Valor, or Val for short, and brought the real assassin to justice. Jarvan allowed her to be accepted into the ranks of Demacia, despite her not being city-born.
Key words here?
That word play!

Zertryx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I prefer if the bird isnt a mount but a pet kinda like pix with lulu, were it has some ability interaction rather than them just kinda being there and taking from the champion.

Smikro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

It was really well done, I hope the champion also delivers!