Guess who I am ; Riddles

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holodomor

02-08-2013

Champion 2 - I'm going to guess Singed, based on references of being foul or impure.

Also, on Champion 3 is that supposed to be perfect or prefect?? Can't figure out if its a hint or not...

Jalkan

02-08-2013

Champion 2:Talon. He is an assassin, so he is a big threat in fights. Noxus sent assassins to capture him, they must fear him. Blades are for severing.

Champion 3:Soraka. She can't blend in with the jungle. She can heal herself many times, so she is hard to kill. She can save her ally from across the map with her ult.

Deathy

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holodomor View Post
Champion 2 - I'm going to guess Singed, based on references of being foul or impure.

Also, on Champion 3 is that supposed to be perfect or prefect?? Can't figure out if its a hint or not...

prefect would be consider the right term for the champion i'm thinking of, the original of the word is to be consider an "charge/put in"

here an helpin hands

Link : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champions

Champion 2 can be found here : Fighter

Champion 3 can be found here : Tank

Holodomor

02-08-2013

Champ 2: Sion - based on the Noxus comments and being in the fighter category.

Champ 3: Maokai, water being life and my little friend = sapling.

If I'm wrong, you are a master of riddles, sir.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holodomor View Post
Champ 2: Sion - based on the Noxus comments and being in the fighter category.

Champ 3: Maokai, water being life and my little friend = sapling.

If I'm wrong, you are a master of riddles, sir.
I think this guy has it, I was thinking of sion too...

Deathy

02-08-2013

Holodomor , you hhave the 3rd champ correct brovo , but the 2nd is wrong Keep on thinking!

Deathy

02-08-2013

I didn't feel like editin my last post, but Bonus Riddle is Added,

Also i tohught i'll add the "I am... -champ name- So people can look thing up if need to , without meshin though post, one champion 2 go, then i'll reset again around 9 AM EST (my my time) unless champion 2 remain Un answer, i'll exstend it time with the answer without an person answering.

giving it an special section of Un-answer riddles!

^^

Black OpaD

02-09-2013

Champion 2: Irelia because of her 'blade dance' with the Noxians, A reference to severing them with all her heart, the heart being Soraka as she helped Irelia live (its possible)
The impure or foul comment referencing how she was corrupt with Noxian Necromancy
The 'greatest' threat because of how she took and entire Noxian force finishing with a field report from a Noxian Field Commander, possibly a scared Noxian Elite

Its a wild guess •~•

Deathy

02-09-2013

The Champion remain un solved, so i'm exstending the time before new 1 are posted, with the answer.

Answer
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champi...adsman_s_pride

Riddle Un Answered :

I am the greatest threat in the whole game,
Every summoner plays me know this,
Noxus Elites even feared me,

I can change your life,
Even though i'm foul,
I'm Servering Noxus with all my heart,
Making me pure no matter what I am

----------------------

There very few Urgot played, but they hurt , and they can really "change" you life/swap places with you, he was Slain by Garen himself, and Garen is consider an Elite, cause he is an Leader of army's. When he was cut in half , he was tourted and beated yet he still remain loyal to his king , and when he was offer an chance to redeem himself (in his current forum) he took it pretty much , this is why " Even though i'm foul, I'm Servering Noxus with all my heart," Cause he an Abomantion of magic and techinaligy, he was even once an man, now he an monster of death.

This was a trickest I understand, but that fine, as i said in the main post - They will get harder til the end of the week i am done with this expirement.

Deathy

02-09-2013

new riddle will be up in 1 hour, you can try figure the obnus riddle as that will be up on the list!

1234567 ... 11