Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

02-08-2013

Brooooooooooooo

Ya gotta stop reposting.

√Čidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWithoutTophat View Post
Quinn seems very attuned to nature and the forest, something that might further the idea that she has been inspired by native American trackers. Anyway, I really liked this, it makes the champion feel a lot more alive than the sneak peeks before. I can't wait to play Val and Quinn soon, good job team Diana
Yeah I feel that the Sneak peeks were good but they gave away too much too fast. In my opinion. and let minimum left for imagination This way it actually inspires us to think and understand the story.

BestBilbo

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Brooooooooooooo

Ya gotta stop reposting.
I know you hate me - but am I wrong for wanting an answer ?

EDIT: Please, tell me.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Well since I missed the reveal of pages 5 and 6, it seems like we've finally "discovered" Quinn's connection to the Demacian elite. I admit, I'm a little disappointed... I would've really enjoyed delving deeper into the lower class of Demacia - their culture, customs and dress. It would have added more diversity to the champion pool from Demacia as well. Now it's just another privileged fighter with connections.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-08-2013
29 of 63 Riot Posts

Clever detectives unearth the last chapter

"Brought to justice", but questions remain. If not Talon, who? If not Noxus, what?

Memories, victories, and battles still to be fought.

The forest and fields stretch out before them. Looking towards the future, taking flight, the wings of Demacia spread wide.

Zerglinator

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBilbo View Post
I know you hate me - but am I wrong for wanting an answer ?

EDIT: Please, tell me.
We all want answers, bro. You're just the only one reposting.

MajesticRaven

02-08-2013

Hope to see more of this.

Edit: Like I said before, as an experiment I am pleased. It was short, sweet, to the point, and got a lot of attention. This champion is probably the first in a while people are hyped about, and for good reason.

They know who the champion is.

The only thing I will say I miss is Judgements, which gave us a reason beyond as to why they joined the League.

Still, this is a great start.

Zerglinator

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post

"Brought to justice", but questions remain. If not Talon, who? If not Noxus, what?

The forest and fields stretch out before them. Looking towards the future, taking flight, the wings of Demacia spread wide.
OH MY GOD

I know what happened to Worst Talon Ever.

MrRandomJr

02-08-2013

Quote:

The last one? Awwwfff. Too bad :/

iSnowmanz

02-08-2013

Quote:

It's Caleb all along, isn't it. He faked his death so Quinn wouldn't know that he became an assassin, which she wouldn't approve of. Right? RIGHT?