Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MechaMacster

02-08-2013

Side note, I'm gonna guess the bird is blue, judging from several blue feathers lying about and the fact that the arrows also have the blue feathers... just sayin.

General Quackers

02-08-2013

Calling it now, Quinn is the bird.

DrShroob

02-08-2013

I kinda feel bad for Ironstylus. Now he has to either soldier on with the last post even though everyone has seen it already, or just admit defeat and move on with the reveal.

Shinrasaa

02-08-2013

My guess is pages 5+6 tomorrow, then on Sunday the reveal and next week they will be on the PBE =D At least I hope so

Zerglinator

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrShroob View Post
I kinda feel bad for Ironstylus. Now he has to either soldier on with the last post even though everyone has seen it already, or just admit defeat and move on with the reveal.
Iron Stylus likes people digging up clues and figuring out stuff.

And he doesn't really give up.

Axxuka

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
Calling it now, Quinn is the bird.
Read.. it's Quinn AND Valor, Valor is the bird. We already got Swain that can transform into a bird (with Beatrice) and we got Anivia for the phoenix (A bird too!), it would too much repetitive for her to be it or transform into it.

√Čidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
Attachment 610145Attachment 610146

cool, looks like not all of Quinn's family is gone, just Caleb

from what it looks like she has bumped off the assassin, but Question hound's theories may still be correct, she does not write much about her confrontation
she did get a nice shiny medal in the background for it

Quinn seems to be writing a letter to J4 in the bottom of the last page, perhaps she is asking permission to join the league?
I think so. Quinn is probably a lone ranger or maybe a mercenary.

She's definitely a Hunter-Type Champion with a permanent familiar which can be controlled and commanded to do really neat things as well as scout over trees adn scout bushes.

Quinn is very close to Quill so it would make sense she uses a bow and arrows as well, she's probably a wood elf draped in natural robes of some sort.

A Crying Cicada

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBilbo View Post
First of all IS, it's great what you guys are doing here !

@Volty, perhaps even @IronStylus if you actually know how Quinn & Val will work;

I really really really hope this'll be the first champion that has an actual 'pet' pet.

Don't get me wrong, but I feel Pix on Lulu and Orianna's ball are watered down versions of what a pet to a champion means.

In other words, I hope Val is not going to be just a 'visual extra' to her as a champion, I really hope Val will be controllable with ALT-Commands, functioning and working as an extra/addition to the champion.

I realize I find this extremely hard to explain, but long story short; I hope she doesn't have a few abilities where you only send Val to a location or an enemy, I really hope we'll get to control Val as an individual unit.

Could we have a quick 'yes' or 'no' here or a tease you could give me ?

PS: I take this pretty personal, I've been fighting for a 'real pet champion' - pretty much wondering for one ever since I started to play League, basically.

EDIT:

^

riot pls
I kinda hope this is the case, that would be awesome to have a pet that is with you all the time and that you can control with alt-clicking and such.

Mondreus

02-08-2013

Black, blue and yellow...

Those colors together are majestic! Valor looks so awesome!!

Labcown

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
That's the goal =)
We need more Lore-Intensive Reveals like this. This is almost as great as the old JoJ back in the day. Also, I don't even care what "Quinn" is anymore, I know for fact I'm getting her as soon as she gets out!

Great Job Guys, Keep it up!