Tier System is BROKE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadLama

02-08-2013

I have been over excited about the new tier system for a while leading up to it, now it is here i cant help but feel the team at riot have forgotten about us solo que players. With all its bells and whistles its does nothing to help rid the "community" of trolls and with the new anti doge penalty it only perpetuates the situation because if you have problems in que you are force to stick it out (so if 2 people have dramas the other three people in that que must take a loss.)

the new tier system, lp, in theory works perfect in 'team 5' situation.
Solo que players still vs/pair-up with people in random tiers so now seems like a re-branding more then a change.
and the best out of three, you should only pair against other people who are also in the best out of three rounds and in your tier. people who also really understand the importance of the win.

and the points system how does it work? as it sits, you lose more then you gain (one step forward 2 steps back) how can we ever progress.

people who do progress are not really a better caliber of player, just the lucky players who string together games with good people.

I'm gonna stick it out as i really enjoy this game as it strives for excellence, but it needs to improve.

I implore the people at riot to make accounts enter them into bronze tier play a few games incognito and really see why people are getting frustrated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightInThePedu

02-08-2013

This is so true to solo que players this is really damaging its not about skill anymore just about luck and if you are gonna be with good or bad players and if we have a leave or an afk i shouldn't lose points whats the point to get punished cause of a lack of a member ,with that it is even more about luck and if i get a troll pick in the champion selection i should be able to leave without consequence to my points they really need to patch things up but i doubt they will they still refuse to admit elo or new league hell or ranked hell evin exist but to players who actually are stuck in it its like a bottomless pit just like you said 1 step forward 2 steps back