Pre-mummified Amumu skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TriloBear

02-07-2013

Amumu is a Yordle, so I was thinking that there should be a skin for Amumu without all the bandage wraps. They made a pre-Void Kassadin, so why not something for Amumu.

Arai Kitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I still remember when they didn't call anything that is short a Yordle. When Amumu was a child and Tristana and Poppy were Meglings.

Koelio

02-08-2013

I want Amumu to go back to being a human boy. His lore and abilities would match up then and it's just a much more interesting champ overall then. A pre-mummy amumu would be great!

DingoHedge

02-08-2013

....What? Human Amumu the mummy? How does that even work?

Feo Leche

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arai Kitsune View Post
I still remember when they didn't call anything that is short a Yordle. When Amumu was a child and Tristana and Poppy were Meglings.
But in Tristana's and Amumu's lore it specifically states they are Yordles. It seems to me that Megling is the name for the military unit Tristana is in named after a yordle named Megling. (I think.)

Atik L Yar

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feo Leche View Post
But in Tristana's and Amumu's lore it specifically states they are Yordles. It seems to me that Megling is the name for the military unit Tristana is in named after a yordle named Megling. (I think.)
I think Meglings were originally a seperate race that later got shoved into the Yordles. (According to TvTropes, at least.)

KitStylus

02-08-2013

The Megling genocide lead by Teemo

Never forget!

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

teemo found a brother