I played Lulu before she was cool

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NJ Gamer

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I'm saying I don't think they need buffs, but they're considered meh.
dude they are strong

NOT........

MEH!!!

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
I feel I'll be there with Annie and Malz at some point this season
malz I could see with his health% to counter health stacking. annie not so much.

Rivini

02-07-2013

I played her mid more than support before it caught on.

Jayeto

02-07-2013

Quote:
I'm saying I don't think they need buffs, but they're considered meh.
in a newbs hands yes. in a persons hands with great skill? far from meh. hell malz's only ehhhh is his ult locks him. and if annie doesnt build right or just gets no kills then yea shes dead weight. but oh god if they get going it freaking OVER!! @ 20

cottonycloud

02-07-2013

Malzahar is strong enough. He needs a little oomph but is in a good spot considering the HP stacking. Annie I haven't played in so long that I can't really say.

Nasus is alright. Those buffs won't help him because his laning is his crutch. The buffs reward his midlate game really.

Wargasmic

02-07-2013

I'm already there with Twitch and Draven. >:[ Maybe Sivir after her remake too. Stay away from my ADC. D:

SusanIsDead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Lulu was always cool.

Morello

Lead Designer

02-07-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottonycloud View Post
Malzahar is strong enough. He needs a little oomph but is in a good spot considering the HP stacking. Annie I haven't played in so long that I can't really say.

Nasus is alright. Those buffs won't help him because his laning is his crutch. The buffs reward his midlate game really.
Annie is a great Initate/tank with solid upfront burst. Glass-cannon Annie only wins if you can force the game to end fast.

Paddywhack

02-07-2013

Skippy!

FairyCharmed

02-07-2013

I literally bought Lulu as one of my first champions (RP obviously) and then played her wherever, and ended up getting Nashors on her and going top (I went with every champ top since my brother mained top then and took me along ><). But then I saw her tag as being support, and got into supporting... and this was when I noticed basically no Lulus other than me and couple other people I saw in bot games trying her out on f2p week or whatever... I never saw her in ranked games (the live spectate thing), nor did I see any Lulus in any of the games my brother played (3v3 old TT + 5v5 SR normal blind pick/draft pick), and I still played her on.

Suddenly, at one point, I started seeing more and more Lulus about, and then whoop. Now I see Lulus in ranked games a LOT.

TL; DR: I played Lulu when I used to see practically no one playing her (last June - August), and I still do, since I'm a Lulu main. I will always love my suppordle~