Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkwahn

02-07-2013

Meh, not a fan of demacia thematically.

CragBlade

02-07-2013

Zaun > All

Darkwahn

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
Good old Demacian "Justice." Select a victi...er, suspect based on vague circumstantial evidence and send a brigade of shiny-armored children playing at soldier to go murder them.

Yay for someone posting how many feel about Demacia!

As a side note, any chance of a lore focused event coming up soon? That'd be really awesome. (More like a large scale ionia vs noxus, than a harrowing)

DrShroob

02-07-2013

Is there a second half to her journal? We can see one page in the image, but not the other.

Who could be on the second page? Lux? Xin? Vayne? Poppy? Sona? Galio? Fiora? Shyvanna?

Beat Punchbeef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

02-07-2013
12 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slope View Post
Val Quinn.... PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!
My hero.

Corgis

02-07-2013

Oh **** i have it. Val is quinn's pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spectre755

02-07-2013

Quinn is going to be an AD carry, there's a feather in the first picture, and an arrowhead in the last one. I am excite cause adcarries are my favorite

I hope she has an enhanced vision ability. Ashe is the ONLY adcarry with a scouting abilty and shes really out of play. We need one with an ability thats like, activates on a toggle for mana per sec and increases vision range by 1000 and isn't interrupted by line of sight. If thats OP it could just be an activation and go on cooldown

lahwxy

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwahn View Post
Meh, not a fan of demacia thematically.
Me neither but im REALLY intrested in this Quinn chick....i personaly think that this is the female champ that was desinged do be male at first but turned out to be female and heroic (Eagle Rider maybe ??).....She also might be the hinted Adc thats not a he, but since she can turn into a brid (or is a harpie) she isnt tehnicaly a she either....I think im on to sth here and REALLY sry about my spelling btw :/ :DD and btw that thing in her jurnal is not an arrow its a pen ( i dunno why everyone think thats an arrow xD )

Avanus

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hi! I guess I should write an introductory post at some point (I've been here for nine months or so), but I spent my first six months at Riot pitching new champions; I helped pitch a run of about ten champs that began with Zed. Nowadays, I work on champion biographies, voiceover scripts, and tooltips.

Of all the champions I've helped pitch, I definitely have a fondness for the female champs: Vi, Quinn, and a couple more that have yet to see release. Vi and Quinn in particular borrow a lot from my personal inspirations.

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell her what a good job I'm doing so she'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I in that upcoming introductory post.
It would be great if you did an introductory/AMA post. I have a lot of questions to ask about creative design!

On topic, very excited for Quinn! I've missed the anticipation of seeing a new champion with these sneak peeks. The last few champions have only been revealed through the PBE.

UNPGriff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

So is it just Demacian Nakoruru? Not a bad thing or anything of course.