@Ironstylus: Sailor Moon Diana [w/Art]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LewdQue

02-07-2013

They need to make Sailor Moon Lux first.

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyokoSilent View Post
They need to make Sailor Moon Lux first.
yeah, someone already suggested it, and you're right it would be super appropriate. but i really want to see a Diana skin first! i was so disappointed when she was passed up during the Lunar Festival (though i understand why).

maybe, Lux could get the perky anime sailor moon skin, and Diana could get a grungy Gangplank-esque sailor costume? then, they could BOTH be sailor moon, with sufficient differences! ( +1 pun)

Confusion567

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raburi View Post
Honestly I don't see why they don't give all of the "light" themed girls a shared Sailor Moon theme. Soraka, Lux, Leona and Diana...

Now we need a light themed ADC and we're good.
I could see Ashe being skinned to shoot light instead of ice. Arclight Varus already does, but he's more "good" themed than light-themed specifically.

Oh! What was I thinking? Ezrael shoots light. He can be one of the Sailor Scouts!
"I'm only wearing the skirt because it's part of the uniform...

...and it makes me feel pretty."

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

Oh, Ezreal...
"I could beat you in a dress! no..wait, I didn't mean it!"

Ansaa

02-07-2013

Awesome! Lets make the badass serious armored death-dealer charge into battle with no armor and a skirt!

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
Awesome! Lets make the badass serious armored death-dealer charge into battle with no armor and a skirt!
hey, Cass does it, and doesn't even have the skirt bit. heck, Varus isn't wearing pants! clothes don't make the champion. they just make the champion cooler, or maybe sillier.
and if you can't laugh while playing LoL, then there are bigger problems than skins.

Korusho

02-07-2013

plz no

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

i don't mind objections, but please say why? i get that not everyone will buy the skin, not every plays Diana. but why is this not a good idea?

ThornAlavarn

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusion567 View Post
I could see Ashe being skinned to shoot light instead of ice. Arclight Varus already does, but he's more "good" themed than light-themed specifically.

Oh! What was I thinking? Ezrael shoots light. He can be one of the Sailor Scouts!
"I'm only wearing the skirt because it's part of the uniform...

...and it makes me feel pretty."
Yes. Just yes.

*Throws money at screen*

Also, I think the Sailor Moon Diana skin sounds like it would be awesome. We need more humorous skins, honestly, and it would be funny as hell. That and Diana needs a good skin, since they did.. That thing.. To DV Diana..

NgArclite

02-07-2013

huh....girl with shot skirt? yeah u got my vote