League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanma Rem

02-07-2013

i try to log i got the game but dosent start up i install and everything but the aplication dosent seams active

Hanma Rem

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanma Rem View Post
i try to log i got the game but dosent start up i install and everything but the aplication dosent seams active
o its closed or not open to public :S

Forchark

02-07-2013

Nothing like playing a game on $1,800 worth of integrated graphics and underclocked processors! Hopefully enough people play in ranked on their macs so I can have the fps upper hand.

Viz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Software Engineer

02-07-2013
89 of 100 Riot Posts

There is now an option for a different type of mouse control. so for those of you have been unhappy with how the mouse feels, try playing with the option and see how you like it, then let us know. The option is in the More Options menu.

onemorepieftw

02-07-2013

**** you all

onemorepieftw

02-07-2013

Fcuk all of u bitc3s aosdijfoeijsogijeoaij

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce Please View Post
Retina display laptop help please.. The icon sizes are waaaaay too small, and so is the mouse.. Can you introduce this feature on mac/windows clients? The map icons get pretty small too.

Any performance issues? (will it run faster on windows or mac)?
Lower the resolution. Don't worry, it still looks good and will run better. Use 1680 x 1050 or 1440 x 900. It will always run better in Windows, of course, but as far as I can tell (also using a MBP with retina display), it runs smoothly on OS X as well. It will keep getting better with time as those of us testing find more bugs and Riot's team fixes problems that come up.

JWags

02-07-2013

Is there any idea what kind of time frame it'll be launched? iLOL is unplayable for me. I get like 7-15 fps. Something happened to my windows partition (get 60+fps in windows) so I'm going to have to re-install, but if the Mac client will be out somewhat soon, I'll probably just wait.

Elie123

02-08-2013

How long for live release? Just got a mac today from school.

pixarghettolamp

02-08-2013

All I can say is thank you. This is a great advance to the lol community and a much needed one now I can play with more friends