RiotVinx Silver Div 3 Yoloqueue! Tune in!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

01-30-2013
23 of 30 Riot Posts

http://www.twitch.tv/riotvinx

Time for a few games

Pushover

01-30-2013

Notes on your play, watching smiteless Olaf jungle,
Madreds/Spirit stone is mandatory in the new jungle, jungling without either is incredibly slow
Rushing resistances in S3 is pretty bad overall, especially on Olaf who gets resists from his ult and scales off health.
Black Cleaver is not great on Olaf, especially out of the jungle, since he doesn't have much gold and needs to go in on squishy targets, especially since you will do yourself some damage off of your E once you reach your target. Much better to stack health on Olaf via Frozen Mallet or Warmogs, since it improves his W, your ability to survive, the ability to stick to your target, etc.
Warden's isn't a good first item, ever.
You (and a lot of other people) have a tendency to chase way too far when you see someone get low. As well, just getting your team to group up more would help them quite a bit, as you no doubt noticed. In general, never be in the other team's jungle mid/lategame without all 5 people. For that matter, don't even be away from a tower without 5 people mid/late.

As far as picks for the next game, I would not pick Nami into Janna Vayne. Janna Vayne is an incredibly squishy lane with no harass or sustain. They have pretty decent ability to go allin, but a poke support such as Sona would probably do better in that lane, or just a burst support like Leona.
The first ward out in the river should probably be in the tribush if you are placing it that early.
Nami by nature is a passive-aggressive support, like Janna, they both prefer if the other person tries something, they can effectively respond, but they are bad at starting something.
Missed a kill after you come back partly because Sivir was out of position, but should have Exhausted Vayne. Lee cleanup works though.

Anyway, game starting.

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

02-02-2013
24 of 30 Riot Posts

First Season 3 stream! Who will rise? This guy

Libra Man

02-02-2013

bump

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

02-06-2013
25 of 30 Riot Posts

Streaming a few games tonight, come join me

qhoul

02-06-2013

le watching

FairyCharmed

02-06-2013

Bump

o3o Cool, so this is how a Rioter plays. Been wanting to know |D

IUDream

02-06-2013

I wonder if I can join you haha.
Division V here and I need 24 points to go to promotion

Daeim

02-06-2013

lol, nice to see tagged rioters get rage in game too, makes me feel better somehow

FairyCharmed

02-06-2013

xD I saw that lol. Now I don't have to feel bad seeing my brother rage IRL during solo Q xD