There are some serious issues with game not recognizing clicks.

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aaexx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

I find that right clicking an area with a player corpse nullifies the click sometimes. I thought it was my mouse, and I freaked out since I just bought a new one.

Madgod91

02-06-2013

yup i did to every now and then its as if i lag out but its not a connection issue it must be within the last patch or 2

AceLaser

02-06-2013

This exact same thing happens to me every couple minutes. It doesn't always effect the game that much, but in some cases it has lost me the game. (ex: playing adc, in a late game teamfight i cant move, blitz grabs me and I die. gg)

AceLaser

02-06-2013

I will never stop bumping this until riot fixes this issue. @Riot PLS

Healz Please

02-06-2013

I've only noticed it with mouse clicking items or the + when leveling an ability. I know I should use the number keys and CTRL+Q/W/E/R but... meh.

Pyrrasu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

This happens to me when trying to use targeted spells, buy items, and level up skills. I always thought I just failed at clicking, lol. I don't really have an issue when walking, as far as I know.

Commander Pony

02-06-2013

Its not a connection issue, because the game flows normally while it happens.
and it's not a mouse issue, because the clicking is registered, the convergent arrows animation can be seen and sometimes your character even pronounces his/her attack/move quote.

I just got stuck for like 15 seconds with fiora and she went "sharp blade, sharp mind" on me while I furiously clicked and she didn't even took 1 step.

AceLaser

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Pony View Post
Its not a connection issue, because the game flows normally while it happens.
and it's not a mouse issue, because the clicking is registered, the convergent arrows animation can be seen and sometimes your character even pronounces his/her attack/move quote.

I just got stuck for like 15 seconds with fiora and she went "sharp blade, sharp mind" on me while I furiously clicked and she didn't even took 1 step.
No it's connection... if you look at your ping whenever it happens you'll notice it spikes to ~900. I don't understand what ping has to do with it, but I noticed that this problem always happened with a spike in ping. And it's not lag, because everyone in the game sees me stop.

Grandpappy

02-06-2013

I've had the same, but it also extends to graphics as well, where sometimes it looks like I'm dropping fps from 60 to 10 or so, except my fps indicator shows no such thing. I've been attributing it to dropped packets, although I dont know if that's true.

Commander Pony

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceLaser View Post
No it's connection... if you look at your ping whenever it happens you'll notice it spikes to ~900. I don't understand what ping has to do with it, but I noticed that this problem always happened with a spike in ping. And it's not lag, because everyone in the game sees me stop.
no it's not genius, I know how to check my ping, and my ping is always 120-150, and it happens even in those ranges, with the bar less than half full, and did you missed the part where I said that THE GAME FLOWS NORMALLY, chat shows up instantly, your character pronounces his quotes, if you are autoattacking/being hit the damage is perfectly synced with the attack animation.

It's not a connection issue, its just the game failing to set the command after you click.

123456 ... 10