New LoL Community - GLHFGG

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lmmortality

01-30-2013

GLHFGG

What is GLHFGG?

GLHFGG originally began as a chat for players particularly under level 30 to find teammates and experience troll-free games.However, this chat has grown immensely and transformed and has turned into a community for all levels and ELOs. The primary ELOs in the chat are silver and gold although there are platinums and diamonds.

This chat is a good place to make some LoL friends, get some games in, form a ranked team, find a duo partner, or just chill and talk to people. Our chat numbers usually range from 40-60 during the week and 60+ on weekends and we're continuing to grow.

Teamspeak Server Info:

glhfgg.typefrag.com:6770

If you want a channel for a ranked team, just hit me up. Otherwise, use one of the created channels.

How do I join?

Joining is quite simple. There is no official signups so to speak, but there are better ways to get involved in the community.

Firstly, you should join our chat room:

1. Go to the Chat Room Control Panel which is between your friends list and notifications.
2. Click the icon on the bottom that says Create or Join when you hover over it.
3. Type in "glhfgg" without the quotations then hit enter.
4. On the top of the chat room by the minimize and x, you should see a cog. Click that and check auto-join on start up.

Secondly, you should join our website's forums:
http://glhfgglol.com

There will be a variety of events such as tournaments, COTW(challenge of the week more info on our forums about it), giveaways of RP, and more!

Rules:

- Have fun as this is a game .
- Don't rage at players in the community.

Ongoing Tournament Thread: http://glhfgglol.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=74

Closing:

If you have any further questions or want to help out by fulfilling a needed role on the site, drop by our chat or add me ingame .

Look forward to seeing you all,
Immortality

Shadow Wolf 47

02-06-2013

Sounds great! Would I be discriminated (not get into matches as much) since I don't have any voice system?
(I'm trying!)

Immortalislegend

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 47 View Post
Sounds great! Would I be discriminated (not get into matches as much) since I don't have any voice system?
(I'm trying!)
Nope, unless you're counting from ranked teams forming which probably all use voice communication. A lot of the games I play in here are without voice comm.

GODDAMNITMICKEY

02-18-2013

This chat channel is really helpful and it provides a nice atmosphere for players new to the game. I'm enjoying my stay here :]

Im S0fa King

02-18-2013

^that name O_o

Riot Terablo

Systems Administrator

02-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Congratulations to your first organized tournament and the channel. Seems to be a lot of friendly people in there.

Vic Boss RX7

02-24-2013

Overwhelmed by the success of the tournament.

lmmortality

02-25-2013

Will be a league starting up soon. Also site is now http://glhfgglol.com

Sleep PK

02-25-2013

I joined the chat and found people pretty friendly. If there are more level ~13's on later tonight I'd love to group with them - it seemed many are level 30's and all.

I have a headset and all, will look forward to organizing low level premades (and meeting others wanting to learn).

lmmortality

03-01-2013

Hoping to see more of you. We can answer all questions you have. Also, we're holding tournament signups. We're at 15/24 team signups atm. Find a ranked team in the chat or on the site. We have players through diamond in our chat.