Digi-Art Throwdown WIP elise

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jellyfishstar

02-04-2013

I'm at a loss at what the background would be. I originally had a really epic background, but due to my school and work schedule, I don't know if I will have enough time to finish it. Q___Q Any suggestions?

Nidken

02-05-2013

wow. nice amount of detail. id love to see how you do the landscape

JKGN

02-05-2013

I'd add her spiderlings gathering some s3 items for her in her dungeon . If yur pressed for time just do 2 spiders

Scapegoaty

02-05-2013

If I were you and the scale was large enough I'd crop it to give more focus to the upper portion of Elise. It'd also cut down on the background work you need to do, you could make it like a cave wall with red glow reflection and spiders hanging/walking on the walls. Something cave or dungeon like seems fitting though.

jellyfishstar

02-05-2013

Thank you for the suggestions! I'm definitely going to add in a cave with some spiderlings. I'd love to crop and zoom in on her more, but because of the canvas restriction (at least 3000px), I'm unable to do so. I was stupid and started from that as a canvas, so now I can only fill out that much.

DanRileyCG

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyfishstar View Post
Thank you for the suggestions! I'm definitely going to add in a cave with some spiderlings. I'd love to crop and zoom in on her more, but because of the canvas restriction (at least 3000px), I'm unable to do so. I was stupid and started from that as a canvas, so now I can only fill out that much.
You could just flat out zoom in and move her, and then paint in the necessary resolution fixes (as her quality will take a slight hit when enlarging her).

Looks great though.

RiotZeronis

Concept Artist

02-05-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Really cool armor design~