Is blade of the ruined king worth buying?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desastrado

02-05-2013

I just realized.

OP: BotRK is worth buying?
Uracan: I use it for bruiser teemo.
OP name is ihat3teemo.

I don't that helped OP that much.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

For an item that was meant to prevent kiting, it works much better at self-peeling.

Riot Uracan

Player Support Manager - Latin America

02-05-2013
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
For an item that was meant to prevent kiting, it works much better at self-peeling.
I'd pin anti-kite more on Warden's Mail, The shortish range on the botrk definitely screams self peel in the way I use it.

Combine the two and you have absolute control of range engagement though!

Pius Leviticus

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Uracan View Post
One of my core when I go bruiser teemo. Great for the self peel / heal in a pinch as well. At times the active is really undervalued and people forget about it during duels.
bruiser teemo.. no... NO, WHY!? not only do you pick teemo... but you make him unkillable!? WHY!? HOW COULD YOU BE SO EVIL!?

Did that happen

02-05-2013

Its good on ww. Gives him a much needed slow for a second.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I always rush Bildgewater Cultass on Jungle Yi for the CC, and grab Botrk later.

It really helps you stick to enemies if your playing a CC light champion.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

02-05-2013

I am not positive i will continue this build. but so far im rushing king, over BT as ADC. Since the BT gold increase, i feel like king is a good first item to rush. Plus the active damage/heal is really good at early levels.

Anpther

02-05-2013

Quote:
Am not sure yet... There's a deep dark place within me where Teemo resides. Truly I am one with teemo and his wave of terror shall wash over the lands Cthulu-style!

... That got a little intense there.
My brother!

Riot Uracan

Player Support Manager - Latin America

02-05-2013
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tyrant View Post
I am not positive i will continue this build. but so far im rushing king, over BT as ADC. Since the BT gold increase, i feel like king is a good first item to rush. Plus the active damage/heal is really good at early levels.
Reminds me of the old wriggle rush back in early S2. I think it depends on the ADC. I wouldn't rush it on anyone that scales on AD such as Caitlyn, but I could see the merit on someone who gets alot of free attack speed ( trist, graves). Especially if you have the burst kit to finish someone off. Combo with a Sona / Taric.

I'd need to try it.

Jason Joestar

02-05-2013

Quote:
Reminds me of the old wriggle rush back in early S2. I think it depends on the ADC. I wouldn't rush it on anyone that scales on AD such as Caitlyn, but I could see the merit on someone who gets alot of free attack speed ( trist, graves). Especially if you have the burst kit to finish someone off. Combo with a Sona / Taric.

I'd need to try it.
gonna give it a shot on MF