Is blade of the ruined king worth buying?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Klaren

02-05-2013

i try to grab it where i can in top lane because that bonus % damage is just so helpful when dealing with other tanky champions, if i'm not keeping up with farm or kills i stay away from it since it's not exactly the easiest item to build towards under pressure.

Thbigchief

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Uracan View Post
One of my core when I go bruiser teemo. Great for the self peel / heal in a pinch as well. At times the active is really undervalued and people forget about it during duels.
- Huehue?

Korusho

02-05-2013

Great lifesteal, keeps you topped off as a melee when yer moving from target to target.

Reedeemer

02-05-2013

IMO BORK deals too little dmg on its own, without arpen, but chars who may want bork can afford or dont want arpen. e.g. i always want to buy it on ww, but it feels weak without LW, but lw doesnt fit into item build and ww deals mostly magic dmg with ult+wits. And for carries BT is clearly beeter ooption for lifesteal and overall. BORK just has no place on anyone.

Its silly idea, but maybe it should deal %hp true dmg? its just magic dmg doesnt working (see madreds removing), phys dmg not good as well due to itemization priorities.

Seraphim

The Council

02-05-2013

Quote:
Yup. Focuses on some hard core pushing split pushing and in team fights you make a decent peeler / squishy catcher.

My bruiser build : BOTRK, Frozen Mallet, Insert defensive item here, Wits, and then situational depending on the enemy make up.

My mix build uses : Hybrid pen runes, Botrk, Liandrias, malady or wits, defensive item, more AP or AD depending on team weakness, leaning towards more AP. Kinda quirky since your mixing dmg types, but I focus on keeping multiple sources of HP shred and in team fights wittle down Bruisers with BOTRK + Liandrias poke from Q.

It's quirky but works for me.
Hey!

I sent my resume in for the position you have open in Santa Monica for player support take a look!

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
One of my core when I go bruiser teemo. Great for the self peel / heal in a pinch as well. At times the active is really undervalued and people forget about it during duels.
Hurricane/BRK/on-hit teemo is one of the most terrifying things in this game.

ihat3teemo

02-05-2013

Quote:
That is one reason i love it on Irelia it makes for a great "HOOWD YOU JUST HEAL" moment in a 1v1

And it was K

02-05-2013

Quote:
Yup. Focuses on some hard core pushing split pushing and in team fights you make a decent peeler / squishy catcher.

My bruiser build : BOTRK, Frozen Mallet, Insert defensive item here, Wits, and then situational depending on the enemy make up.

My mix build uses : Hybrid pen runes, Botrk, Liandrias, malady or wits, defensive item, more AP or AD depending on team weakness, leaning towards more AP. Kinda quirky since your mixing dmg types, but I focus on keeping multiple sources of HP shred and in team fights wittle down Bruisers with BOTRK + Liandrias poke from Q.

It's quirky but works for me.
How do you handle the toll that takes on your soul? are you able to sleep comfortably at night?...and to think you're so open about it...have you no shame?

Riot Uracan

Player Support Manager - Latin America

02-05-2013
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
How do you handle the toll that takes on your soul? are you able to sleep comfortably at night?...and to think you're so open about it...have you no shame?
Am not sure yet... There's a deep dark place within me where Teemo resides. Truly I am one with teemo and his wave of terror shall wash over the lands Cthulu-style!

... That got a little intense there.

Sn0wY

02-05-2013

Quote:
you heard it here folks noob trap