Singed is godlike atm.. it's unreal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpixAura

02-05-2013

Also, it should be noted that Singed is particularly bad at last hitting under tower. Someone like Garen can be set ahead with an early gank and proceed to outpush him to the point that he barely do anything.

Alphazonex

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpixAura View Post
Also, it should be noted that Singed is particularly bad at last hitting under tower. Someone like Garen can be set ahead with an early gank and proceed to outpush him to the point that he barely do anything.
It should be noted Singed is one of the strongest pushers in the game.

Fubby3

02-05-2013

bump

Logan Richardson

02-05-2013

Funny how it takes a pro to use a champion for people to realize that they're "Godlike"

Many champion are "Godlike" but people just dont want to try anything new.

Baconstr1pz

02-05-2013

Darius says hi

TootlesTheGoon

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Blame Zileas.

He loves Singed and continuously fights to give him buffs.

You should've seen Zileas' Singed in beta. Man oh man.
B@stard.
I should've guessed.

Eloquid

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkMasterDiz View Post
To the point I just dodge if they got a singed on their team. It doesn't help that their is so many Singed mains in diamond/plat and they all have guides on how to win every match up, even counter match ups.

Basically a singed lane is a ticking timebomb, how long can you delay singed before he becomes an unkillable piece of ****? He needs to be toned down a bit since the only people that can kill him (ADC's) were nerfed pretty hard in S3.
Bull****. With new penetration changes his nothing that he used to be in S2. Honestly, I mained him in S2 and he's about 50% now of what he used to be.

NA1

02-05-2013

How I know Singed is OP:

He spends as much time farming in lane as he does BEHIND YOUR TOWER. He knows he can because you can't kill him and if you try, you and your jungler will die to chasing him.

Don't chase Singed = let Singed get so farmed he can 1v5.

Helleus

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpixAura View Post
Garen: Spin2Win for lane pushing goodness!!

Singed: Flip Garen away, auto attack once, and spam /L as poison pushes lane and ticks on Garen.

Garen isn't that bad a matchup for Singed in my experience. Kayle and Elise Hardcounter Singed. Teemo/vlad are annoying as well. This thing with Singed is he actually has hard counters, not many champs have matchups that are THAT bad.

Also, please don't suggest that your whole team can focus Singed down in a few seconds. Even if you kill him (rather than him running away), you're all bunching up focusing one of the tankiest people on the other team... bad idea.

You're best bet is to get one person to CC Singed while the rest of your team engages on their squishies. Better yet, get him to chase one of you while the rest of the team cleans up.

Not OP, just needs special tactics to beat him.

Shadowmace

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
Flashbacks to Season 1.

(That Dodge mastery. Singed. Oh wow.)
i even got dodge runes for him. dat dmg mitigation..