A New Champion Approaches Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddlefox View Post
If she is the drummer for Pentakill because she has two "sticks", I'm gonna rage.
Thank you. Riot doesn't understand metal much, but even they ought to know trannies with glowsticks don't make for real metal (maybe the hair kind).
I met Gene Hoglan recently... he is the spitting image of Urgot (they're both overwe- have robotic spider legs).

NinNinNin

10-13-2010

Quote:
If she is the drummer for Pentakill because she has two "sticks", I'm gonna rage.
Olaf would be so sad, have you ever seen a sad viking?

Diddlefox

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanchior View Post
am i the only one who likes her looks? o_O seriously what is wrong with you people? stop *****ing about everything like little kids
Make sure your eyes are open when looking at the splash screen.

Digw33d

10-13-2010

May the skins save her soul...'cause as she is..she's god **** ugly. Welcome Alice in Lol-Land...

Mithos Aurion

10-13-2010

Eh, I will play any champion I find fun, regardless of look or voice. Hell, my main for the longest time was Janna. And they only just recently relented under pressure from players and re-did her voice. Regular skin for her still sucks though, but she's a great champ.

KenshiSaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

Quote:
Make sure your eyes are open when looking at the splash screen.

hahaha nice reply

Hetid

10-13-2010

My god, she is ugly. Brrr. Not going to buy. I don't buy Sion because he looks stupid, why should I buy Lux? Artists failed on this one hard. Sorry if I hurt someones feelings, but this one is really bad.

demon alucard

10-13-2010

looks like a man

TehRichard

10-13-2010

I still really dislike her model design... Seriously, what the hell is up with the golden breastplate? Everything is the nice powder blue, gold-trimmed, Demacia symbols and colors, then BLAM. You got that ugly pure gold breastplate.

And just nit-picking, but I think her skirt should be a little longer and more armor-like to match with the rest of her armored feel.

The skills and abilities seem awesome though. I'm not a Morg player, but it is kind of tacky they ripped off her ability >.>;;;

Abedeus

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinNinNin View Post
Olaf would be so sad, have you ever seen a sad viking?
I have.

It was sadder than a sack of puppies being tossed into a river. And there were a lot of them.