Put Eve back the way she was Please

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Yeah I want old, pre-rework Eve back as well. I still consider her a trash champ, no matter how many pro's, the community or whoever else thinks so.

Juggernoob

02-05-2013

I love what they did to Eve. So sorry she was so OP before it wasn't even funny. Shes still strong, but people complain because they cannot kill with her ult now. Big deal. It slows them, you have a speed boost. Its way too easy to catch up to them...

Cretinok

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErosAoA View Post
She was perfect before. Put her back and call it a day por favor. Gracious.
Is that all you can say?

It wont happen, at least try to suggest something reasonable. "Perfect" doesnt mean a fun champ that can easily kill anyone she pleases and carry you out of ELO Hell.

I went through this after the Mordekaiser nerf, as much as I wanted the old Morde back it didnt happen and will not happen. You need to move on.

Feleas

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernoob View Post
I love what they did to Eve. So sorry she was so OP before it wasn't even funny. Shes still strong, but people complain because they cannot kill with her ult now. Big deal. It slows them, you have a speed boost. Its way too easy to catch up to them...
Thank you for agreeing with me. It's her Q that's the nightmare with Evelynn, even before her "nerf" to her ult I used it as an initiator to charge in. Slows and gives me a big hp boost? I LIKE! <spams Q and runs around in circles around slowed victim til they die> yeah totally not OP, lol. these people just need to realize that Evelynn's key is her mobility and kiting capabilities. It's as simple as that.

ArcaneAddiction

02-05-2013

They didn't beef up katarina, actually. That was a sideways nerf. They upped the ratio on death lotus and nerfed her reduced damage taken after shunpo to force her to take more risks to go in on people, so she's not quite as seemingly invincible. I think she will be just as strong as before, but will go down a bit easier.

As for Diana, she was nerfed into the ground completely a few months ago. Way worse than this Eve nerf. Nobody even played her anymore. They didn't 'beef her up', they undid the nerf to her range and left her damage where it was. Now she is balanced.

I agree that the Eve nerf was super harsh. I kind of understand why they wanted to change her ult to percent current health, though it really sucks, and I still don't agree with it, and I totally get the range nerf and frankly, don't even really notice it in play. The mana nerfs are where they went way too far though. I *never* used to need blue on Evelynn, now she eats mana so fast it's ridiculous. You can't make her only farming tool cost so much without killing her farm (which was bad enough in laning phase as it was due to how dangerous it is); it's just silly. A spam ability is not spammable when it costs that much.

EvelynnJon

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErosAoA View Post
Enough said. She's useless now that she's been nerfed. Absolutley horrible idea to nerf her and beef up kat and diana.... Oi vey. Put Eve back the way she was please!
I agree... I was a Big evelynn Fan, She was the char I played and got most of my wins on on this and my old acc xD. They really should bring her back....

EvelynnJon

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernoob View Post
That's besides the point. Her ult is Useless. More useless's then Kayles. It was Good for saving your own life on Evelynn if there was a Gank going on, it'd slow them so you can escape. Possibly killing someone or really weakening them in the proccess.

phantom1516

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Yeh put her back to her old spot where she could barely 1v1 a minion! Cmon Riot, u can't phase me with the nrf bat. ill play any champion you consider under powered. make a champion with 1 hp 1 ad and 1 mana and ill play it!

Beija

02-05-2013

Eve blows up bad players.
Bad players are the majority.
RIOT listens to the majority.
Eve is nerfed to oblivion.

No one knows what MR is anymore..

ErosAoA

02-05-2013

Please put eve back the way she was. Thank you.

1234567 ... 11