Knockback & Knockup changes this patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freakooo

02-04-2013

Wait, so does that mean Tristana's ult onto a wall has less "stun" time?

ALSO NEVER FIX THE KNOCK INTO ORBIT GLITCH PLS. Most hilarious glitch in LoL. I laugh when it happens to me too

The Phucked One

02-04-2013

can u fix it quickly plz

Sh4de

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockmaker View Post
so punting people into a wall with alistar no longer "stuns" them eh?
from what i can see, headbutt is now severely bugged, not stunning whatsoever and on occasion not knocking them at all.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

02-04-2013
14 of 21 Riot Posts

Quick update, these fixes were approved by the awesome QA combo of Roku and Ponts - who stayed late to get this done in addition to their normal work.

I also fixed an issue where Nami's Q causes jungle monsters to misbehave. Barring any other showstopper issues, I'm hoping to have this hotfixed this week.

Should said hotfix be delayed for any reason, you can mail me exactly one (1) teardrop in a crystal vial. Said tears will be prominently displayed outside of the Riot offices for a total of 5 minutes before being used to water the flowers.

Pushover

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Quick update, these fixes were approved by the awesome QA combo of Roku and Ponts - who stayed late to get this done in addition to their normal work.

I also fixed an issue where Nami's Q causes jungle monsters to misbehave. Barring any other showstopper issues, I'm hoping to have this hotfixed this week.

Should said hotfix be delayed for any reason, you can mail me exactly one (1) teardrop in a crystal vial. Said tears will be prominently displayed outside of the Riot offices for a total of 5 minutes before being used to water the flowers.
Won't the salt hurt the flowers? So what you are saying is if it gets delayed for too long, we will kill the plants at the Riot offices?

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:

Is the cleanse out of knockback thing making it to the next patch? Was it scrapped?

Zerglinator

02-04-2013

Quote:

Oh god I'm laughing too hard

Cha0sniper

02-04-2013

Quote:

You are now officially one of my favourite reds xD

WarlordAlpha

Recruiter

02-04-2013

Quote:
Can I mail you a river instead? Do you think the USPS would mind?

Kyraxis

02-04-2013

Cool, more Alistar nerfs. I mean, he much sucks now as it is, lets just nerf him some more.