Put Eve back the way she was Please

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErosAoA

01-28-2013

Please put her back! Thanks.

KT Faux

01-28-2013

Eve was too good previously but they overnerfed her. If her ult is going to be percentage of current health it needs some base damage. The fact that it can't kill a target with 200 when she's lvl 18 and fed is just ridiculous.

Make it so it does like 100/200/300 base damage in addition to the percent please. I know it's supposed to be an opener and everything but the fact that it's completely incapable of killing now is dumb. It needs to be more balanced so it's not a complete waste to use on a low health champ.

DingoHedge

01-29-2013

Eh, i like the new Eve. Especially her passive. Stealth might not be as perfect as it used to be, but you gotta love the blue buff equivalent mana regen.

ErosAoA

01-31-2013

Please put Eve back to the way she was. Thanks!

Cretinok

01-31-2013

Not gonna happen as Eve was grossly overpowered. But she could use some small amount of minimum damage added to her ult. Similar to Mundo's Cleaver:

Not in addition to the 25% current health, but the greater amount of say 300 damage or 25% current health.

Aroph

01-31-2013

She's really good for ganks. And if she uses her ult at the beginning of the battle, when everyone's health is full. It still does some pretty big damage.

ErosAoA

02-04-2013

Please put Eve back the way she was. She is an Assassin not an initiator. Put her back the way she was please!

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

eve's job is not to intiate team fights but she can certainly come in after the tank has and have her ult do rpretty decent damage... however... i do feel it either needs flat damage or to be returned to max health % but the % shoould be lowered to accommodate for its strength on eve

ErosAoA

02-04-2013

She was perfect before. Put her back and call it a day por favor. Gracious.

Feleas

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blo0d Ninja2 View Post
I support this. My favorite jungler is not even viable anymore mana hungry and useless
wtf you talking about? I'm currently stuck in Division Hell but I carry games with eve jungle/mid despite losing. haven't gotten a negative score with her yet since her "nerf".

123456 ... 11