"There is no Africa in Runeterra"

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol I died again

Member

02-04-2013

Oh?
You could've fooled me, seeing as how practically every female Champion looks American, has giant breasts like American women, and is generally ugly, like American women.

Awfully similar.
So who says there is no Africa-esque continent in Runeterra that would justify a black champion?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaskobs

Senior Member

02-04-2013

obvious troll is obvious
1/10 for making me reply


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jack of Fury

Member

02-04-2013

negguh pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MugenNightmare

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Runeterra =/= Earth


FFS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeDerp

Member

02-04-2013

Valoran mainly has conditions similar to Europe's, thereby making its people look more Caucasian.
Look on Runeterra's map, there are no inhabited areas that'd cause humanity to evolve in a manner that creates a people who look African.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol I died again

Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaskobs View Post
obvious troll is obvious
1/10 for making me reply
Actually seemed like a logical conclusion, and I longed for intellectual retorts.
Trashy humans these days cause us all to be cynical and assume the worst ):


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micalas

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Oh?
You could've fooled me, seeing as how practically every female Champion looks American, has giant breasts like American women, and is generally ugly, like American women.

Awfully similar.
So who says there is no Africa-esque continent in Runeterra that would justify a black champion?
You sound mad. Also, Riot has never said that. If Riot hasn't said it, it doesn't matter.

By the way Riot HAS confirmed Karma as black.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bouncing Beauty

Member

02-04-2013

I've yet to see a champion look like this.

http://files.myopera.com/DEAREST_ONE...an%20Woman.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol I died again

Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micalas View Post
You sound mad. Also, Riot has never said that. If Riot hasn't said it, it doesn't matter.

By the way Riot HAS confirmed Karma as black.
A Red confirmed that Karma is black by pigmentation only (but still black), and has a very different culture.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oznap

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Oh?
You could've fooled me, seeing as how practically every female Champion looks American, has giant breasts like American women, and is generally ugly, like American women.

Awfully similar.
So who says there is no Africa-esque continent in Runeterra that would justify a black champion?
I found pic of Op. It explains why he has to compare things to Africa/hatred for America's women which are known for dressing animals up in silly outfits when they obvious look ridiculous on the animal.


12