New Meta Season 3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunar Avatar

02-02-2013

Well obviously the Meta has changed a lot....I remember when I joined, ADC mid (especially Ashe) was the thing. Now the Meta is very different. I believe this is how Season 3 will play out Meta wise:
Top: Mages! If you look at recent ranked games and even champion spotlights, you see champions like Teemo, Swain, etc that counter normal top laners....go top! So I believe Mid and Top will be reversed....
Mid: Tops :P Vi, Kha, Lee Sin, this is just the trend I have been noticing. Many of the top laners have good mobility, so going mid will allow them to roam easier and help keep all lanes under control.
Jungle: The jungle has been changing a lot. The normal junglers will be there...but also new ones! I have heard of Orianna jungle, Vayne, and Ez works well too.
Bot: Kill Lane, or High DPS support: I have seen the standard ADC bot but also, a tank or a high DPS support like teemo. I just saw a game with Cait and Olaf bot and it really wasn't bad.
Please leave what you think the Meta will be!

Minos157

02-02-2013

Just had a game against a team that tried a new style. Vayne top, Graves mid, Ashe/Heim bot, and Rammus jungle.

The end result was a resounding win for us even with kills even.

MaxAltair

02-03-2013

Hybrid Kayle as Bot Carry + Any well support actually works

Burntfish44

02-03-2013

i kinda doubt mid and top will switch, despite more and more AD casters going mid.
The thing about carries is just that - they carry. they do craptons of damage etc. Top lane is more about surviving and getting ahead if you can, and maaaybe ganking mid or their jungler. Mid on the other hand has more potential to roam and get their lanes ahead or snowball themself.

in other words most AP carries snowball harder than bruisers :/

SMDashie

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minos157 View Post
Just had a game against a team that tried a new style. Vayne top, Graves mid, Ashe/Heim bot, and Rammus jungle.

The end result was a resounding win for us even with kills even.
The downfall of being retarded. Thinking 3 late game carries will do ANYTHING early/mid game.

EatsBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

AP goes mid for a good reasons; shorter run to lane and easy access to blue. An AP champ top HAS to get kills, because he will lack the sustain to stay in lane and will lose a decent amount of cs because of it.