Dear Riot...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyra Wadman

02-02-2013

Or anyone that can direct me to a proper link-

I joined this game in 2012, alas, missing the release of Viktor. I was wondering if anyone could point me to a video that might have his flash art login animation and music if possible- assuming it ever existed.

If he had one, I must know. ;A;
I can only find other cheesy themes people have given him.

He also needs a new skin prease and inspector gadget knock-off is still an option...

'Tank you.

Praeco

Composer

02-02-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey,

He is also my favorite right now.

We actually never made a login screen animation and music for Viktor, we started back then with Lulu...

Now, come to think of it, I would have reaaaally liked to make one for Viktor. Some kind of clunky Russian steam punk, aw man, that would have been so awesome. :P Hmmm... maybe as a side project in the future.

Splinterheart

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Some kind of clunky Russian steam punk, aw man, that would have been so awesome. :P Hmmm... maybe as a side project in the future.
I APPROVE OF STEAMPUNK.

Also OP, as far as I know, there's a skin called "Dark Harvestor Viktor" in the works, and will likely be released once he's had his passive reworked.

Side note, Praeco, any possibilty you can get Solcrushed to give an update on his Viktor passive rework?

Second side note: LOVE YOUR LOGIN MUSIC THEMES.

Super Explosion

02-02-2013

Quote:
Hey,

We actually never made a login screen animation and music for Viktor, we started back then with Lulu...

Now, come to think of it, I would have reaaaally liked to make one for Viktor. Some kind of clunky Russian steam punk, aw man, that would have been so awesome. :P Hmmm... maybe as a side project in the future.
Well, he is getting a rework sometime.

Tyra Wadman

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by praeco View Post
hey,

he is also my favorite right now.

we actually never made a login screen animation and music for viktor, we started back then with lulu...

Now, come to think of it, i would have reaaaally liked to make one for viktor. Some kind of clunky russian steam punk, aw man, that would have been so awesome. hmmm... Maybe as a side project in the future.

\;A;/ thank you!!!

NotoriousBLT

02-04-2013

Quote:
Hey,

You could always do it for the release of his rework =D.