Today I won 9 matches, lost 4...

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knight of 3v3

02-01-2013

i won my first 3 games got 6 points a game lost one lost alll points won my next 2 lost one after that got demoted please tell me y

Inexpressive

02-01-2013

so... if we lose one match, it will reset to 0? wut? =\

Ginger976

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
According to our logs you started at 0, lost (stayed at 0), won (gained 18), lost (went back to 0), won (gained 21), won again (gained 22 and now at 43). This seems pretty consistent with the behavior that I'd expect. What game caused you to gain only 2 LP?
Hi Yegg...I just won my first game after the patch and I got 0 LP. Is there a known bug for this?

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

02-01-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respawn soon View Post
Yeah, some of my friends are getting 23 LP per win when they duo with me while I'm getting 9 LP per win. Same division. Logic please?
Thanks for the report, I'm looking into this one now. I see that you only got 7 LP from your last win, which shouldn't happen unless your MMR is extremely low for your division (and it's not). Will report back when I know more.

Alyran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger976 View Post
Hi Yegg...I just won my first game after the patch and I got 0 LP. Is there a known bug for this?
I think a red said in another thread that it was a bug and to check in your profile if it actually changed or not.

Cronovey

02-01-2013

Quote:
It displays zero at the end of game statistics currently, but should have updated your LP properly in your actual ranked stats. Check and see if this is the case, if not it may be another bug. :O

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

02-01-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Looks like you have 22 LP. Sometimes it can be a little slow to update...if you go to your Leagues view, what does it show?

Russian Wolf

02-01-2013

Quote:
Thanks for the report, I'm looking into this one now. I see that you only got 7 LP from your last win, which shouldn't happen unless your MMR is extremely low for your division (and it's not). Will report back when I know more.
So you are admitting it's broken. Thanks. Make a sticky now plz.

Ginger976

02-01-2013

Quote:
Looks like you have 22 LP. Sometimes it can be a little slow to update...if you go to your Leagues view, what does it show?
Ha...I am in the software development industry. Should have been more specific with my bug.

Upon winning it stated 0 LP in the post game stats, however I have confirmed that I did receive the 22 points in my profile. Thanks for looking.....my programmers also love having their time wasted

IS1103f4be64bc07

02-01-2013

Quote:
Btw, that is another problem: Why is it slow to update? The LP change is never displayed in that screen post game, I have to go to my profile to see... Is it a bug?

1234567 ... 12