wtf 0 lp for winning?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veigar View Post
Hi Skillmaster19, can you go to the league view and tell me whether you received LP there? Any further information you can provide will help us track down the issue.
Are you no longer horrible?

chaser676

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytyan View Post
One other thing to check, are you playing Coop vs AI or custom games? Those games have a maximum time in game you can play and still get XP/IP per day. If you have exceeded those timers you will no longer receive XP/IP for Coop vs AI or custom games and must play normal games to continue to receive points.
You cant be serious

notFREEfood

02-01-2013

Quote:
Hi Skillmaster19, can you go to the league view and tell me whether you received LP there? Any further information you can provide will help us track down the issue.
It does appear that there is an issue with displaying lp in the postgame screen. Mine said I received none but when I looked at my profile page I saw that I got 22.

Skilliard

02-01-2013

Quote:
I guess I got the points, it just said +0 in the lobby. I guess it was just not displaying it properly.

Still though, the rating system seems kind of messed up where people are getting a lot less points for winning than losing, I've only played 1 game though so I can't judge that.

Smikro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

My first game said +0, but I actually won the LP when I checked the Leagues table. I think it's just a display bug.

Tigsen

02-01-2013

Yeah, same thing here. Played my first game since the patch this morning. We won, but on the post-game screen it said I gained 0 LP. When I go my Profile page it also says 0 points, but when I got to the Leagues tab it says I have 26 points.

The Cardmaster

02-01-2013

Same. 0 in lobby then 19 in my profile. Not a big deal, but obviously something i hope gets fixed.

Veigar

Producer

02-01-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
Why do losses count for double lp than wins?
Yegg is currently doing a deep dive on game/system data to understand what's going on there.

RamboJeezus

02-01-2013

I just got 0LP for winning but i went and checked the sc2 carbon copy ladder and saw i have 16 points. So I think its working.

Nasdrovia499

02-01-2013

Already got that bug, it displays 0 LP on end game screen but they're actually counted and the league ladder is updated.