Taking FOREVER (5minutes-ish) to go to post-game screen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyop

10-11-2010

This just recently started happening to me.

I have a solid black window sitting there doing nothing for quite a long time, then suddenly it will pop up to the post-game window. This wasn't doing this until today, and nothing has changed with my mac (that I know of at least).

This happening to anyone else? I type this as I still wait for my postgame screen to load... easily pushing 8minutes.

Delycious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

Yes, this would happen to me as well.

milkytoast

10-12-2010

this seems to happen to me after the second game. After the first game it loads fast to the score screen but it seems like the second game without restarting the client takes a long time to come up.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

10-12-2010

Its taking a minimum of 5 minutes for postgame stats here. I've started having friends read me various stats and builds of people over voice chat, and killing my client and restarting so we can get into another game faster.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

10-12-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This is an issue we are working on.

Biebernat0r

10-12-2010

Loading times have no "speed boost" i guess you could call it on loading screen. It seems to load 1% per second.

Tyop

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

by any chance related to the PVP.NET issues you mentioned before? Or is this a separate thing entirely?

Reinvented

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Oh good, I thought it was just me. I mean, it's not quite 5 minutes, but it feels like it.

I would like to know if you know about most of the problems that we've been seeing as well. Like...not being able to see Mordekaiser? That's a pretty big one.

skillznrice

Recruiter

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Its taking a minimum of 5 minutes for postgame stats here. I've started having friends read me various stats and builds of people over voice chat, and killing my client and restarting so we can get into another game faster.
this lol i do this everytime im in a arranged team XD

PURPLEflapjacks

10-13-2010

I have to restart after every game, it closes and if i try to reopen i get a -1712 error