I would like to thank the mods

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagîna

02-01-2013

When are we going to fight?

ThaBizness

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
1-3 pounds a week is realistic and healthy.

I've lost 10 kg so far which I'm very proud of.

Also didn't you admit you misunderstood week and month.
I understand weight loss and weight gain. I know whats safe and healthy and I understand what's lazy. I know when people are serious about themselves and when people just want to say aomething to feel better about themselves but don't have the heart to do it. You're attempting to do something people do in a far less fraction of the time. Why is it realistic and healthier for you? Because you're lazy. You want people to say "good for you" for the little that you lose but you don't want to put in the real work to actually fix yourself. I also didn't admit that I misunderstood, because I didn't misunderstand.

Vagîna

02-01-2013

If Mere loses the weight, whether it takes a month or a year is pretty irrelevant.

It's the result that matters.

ThaBizness

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagna View Post
If Mere loses the weight, whether it takes a month or a year is pretty irrelevant.

It's the result that matters.
This is why you are a loser. Because you don't understand that if she doesn't have the drive and conviction to do what she wants full force, she has a chance to give up. Lets say she reaches her goal. She won't keep it off. She's proven from the start she doesn't want it. Other people who are wserious do it. Why is she different? But then again, this is coming from a guy who thinks there's nothing wrong with his face and makes no attempt to change it. This is why she'll fail. Because she has mediocre people holding her back to their level by telling her what she wants to hear instead of pushing her to excellence

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I set a goal.
Lose 90 pounds in the space of a year.
Less than 3 month in I'm a quarter of the way through.

I'm actually exceeding my goal.

ThaBizness

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I set a goal.
Lose 90 pounds in the space of a year.
Less than 3 month in I'm a quarter of the way through.

I'm actually exceeding my goal.
Sounds great. Hope you aren't that lazy and slow about all of your goals. Besides, you have to live with being fat the rest of your life, not me.

Vagîna

02-01-2013

So let's be real. Is the reason you stopped posting here because you knew that I'd keep asking you about the fight?

I really want to kick your fake ass.

Quision

02-01-2013

I wonder why OPFace posts here if he doesn't like the people who post here.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeppaNil View Post
I wonder why Round Girl posts here if he doesn't like the people who post here.
Fix'd

ThaBizness

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagna View Post
So let's be real. Is the reason you stopped posting here because you knew that I'd keep asking you about the fight?

I really want to kick your fake ass.
Yeah, I'm terrified. You will get a waiver and details, but you aren't going to fight me. I've already lowered my expectations so I'm not disappointed.

This will happen after I go on vacation though. Maybe you can talk yourself up so you actually do go through with it by that time, and you just haven't wasted my time and resources.