Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,319 81.89%
No 513 18.11%
Voters: 2832. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naebliss

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated86 View Post
Hypothetical situation.

Someone gets votekicked because they want to use Akali in jungle. They get a penalty.
This event keep occurring until it is sent to tribunal.
The way tribunal currently works, this player has a higher chance of being banned simply because he was reported then for doing anything wrong.

How in any way, is this helpful to the player base?
If that person keeps going into a ranked game and demanding the same role... without adapting, then they are exactly what you just said you did not like.
The player gets kicked a few times, ok.. they should learn that they need to communicate with people and IN MOST ranked games, talking with your team immediately alleviates the pressure.
The whole getting banned for being kicked is a bad idea. It just needs to never happen. Let them get kicked over and over and over and over.... who cares. Do not ban people for stuff like that.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Dodging to avoid bad games was never intended by riot, that is one reason they removed elo penalty because they saw how harmful it was. It was originally intended for people who needed to leave in a hurry or could not stay an entire game, not to dodge annoying teams.
Riot removed the ELO penalty for season 2

Riot added a removal from series and loss of points/ranking and possible tier loss for season 3, along with the prexisting dodge timer penalty.

------

The harmful punishment is back and worse than ever, rewarding the trolls.

Disgustipated86

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCkieMonster View Post
Maybe true but since we are punished so harshly for avoiding a troll....we need a mechanic to punish them instead of us being punished for their trolling

Honor system helped but didnt fix pregame since pregame is not going to tribunal.

Riot wont send pregame to tribunal so we are lost
Honor system didnt do anything but allow players to have a ribbon on their picture so people now they are good at their roles. All it means nowadays.

IS their trolling actually losing you the game? Besides feeding I mean. Is them pick a champ you dont like or a lane you wanted to have going to throw the game? You can't know that in lobby, you can only assume.

KaoticAsylim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

bump

Disgustipated86

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naebliss View Post
If that person keeps going into a ranked game and demanding the same role... without adapting, then they are exactly what you just said you did not like.
The player gets kicked a few times, ok.. they should learn that they need to communicate with people and IN MOST ranked games, talking with your team immediately alleviates the pressure.
The whole getting banned for being kicked is a bad idea. It just needs to never happen. Let them get kicked over and over and over and over.... who cares. Do not ban people for stuff like that.
Kicked and kicked I am okay with, but banning them or punishing them for it is too much

UltimaVC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

bamp, this needs to be seen

eXandre

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddible View Post
2 Suggestions:

- Change from Kick Vote to Cancel Team vote (or no confidence in team), resets the queue everyone goes back to matchmaking.
This.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Honor system didnt do anything but allow players to have a ribbon on their picture so people now they are good at their roles. All it means nowadays.

IS their trolling actually losing you the game? Besides feeding I mean. Is them pick a champ you dont like or a lane you wanted to have going to throw the game? You can't know that in lobby, you can only assume.

Honor system actually did clean up a lot of behaivor and had people being nice to earn ribbons. Depends what tier of ELO you were looking at.

When people troll pregame, it can be rude players, picking positions that are already taken without team consent through communication, threatening to afk or feed, etc...

communication and good team play is what Riot hopes for....

Lavajuice

02-01-2013

Many of you are underestimating how obvious some pregame trolling is. Troll summoners is probably the most blatant example. As for odd picks, if you want to do something a little unorthodox and assure me you've done it a lot and it actually works really well, then I won't mind giving you the benefit of the doubt. But if you cannot give me a single reason why you are doing what you are doing then I'm not going to trust you to do well.

There needs to be SOME method or retaliation when someone is obviously trolling in pregame. I wouldn't even mind if a 3/4 vote were required. What if a duo decided to troll?

PeaceKeeper18

02-01-2013

82 Percent approval... RIOT PLZ