Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,319 81.89%
No 513 18.11%
Voters: 2832. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gallahan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

This needs to happen.

Naebliss

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated86 View Post
My solution is simple, rather than *****ing or whining on forums, you as a player, learn to play additional roles so when someone auto locks a role you want, you can simply pick your 2nd role. It is that simple.

Trying to enforce a penalty or vote system to remove someone who simply wants your role or doesn't pick a champ you like is again, retarded.
ONCE again it takes all 4 voting to votekick someone pregame. If you do not get the role you want, then obviously you play something to help the team. In ranked I feel if there are 4 people that will agree to kick someone because they "took" someones role, then that game should NOT EVER make it through the ranked que... it is a bunch of inexperienced selfish players.

We agree on the same basic point dude, we need to not argue amongst each other and find a way to get rid of the 1 role wonders.

XxCRONOxX

02-01-2013

I think if that feature could be disabled in anything more then a duo que it might work

Disgustipated86

02-01-2013

Hypothetical situation.

Someone gets votekicked because they want to use Akali in jungle. They get a penalty.
This event keep occurring until it is sent to tribunal.
The way tribunal currently works, this player has a higher chance of being banned simply because he was reported then for doing anything wrong.

How in any way, is this helpful to the player base?

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naebliss View Post
You need all 4 people to agree to vote kick.
Someone getting countered is in no way a valid reason for votekick and if 4 people agree to that, then those 4 people should not be playing this game....

And disgusted im done talking with you, you are clearly a troll.

"A bandaid is never a solution when the artery has burst."
ALL I am hearing form you is devils advocate **** and counter arguments just to argue. Give me a solution or an idea to help or gtfo.
Yup... you need more than just 1 or 2 to vote.... the team has to decide taking the power away from the solo or duo trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorBeer View Post
Vote kick option should of been added ages ago. People are gonna troll with mechanics no matter what, just because it makes them feel good. Punishing the rest of the community by not giving them the tools they need to help mitigate issues like this are important. I know the aspects of adding a mechanic like this are and that Riot have to take in consideration the effects of adding vote kicking from a certain stand point. But it's obvious the community wants this, heck, I want this in-game. I rarely see trolls in my game, but when the time comes around, I'd like to do something about it.
/2cents
Aye it should have but with the new punishment system being in place and more harsh than ever.... we need vote kick or cancel team more than ever!

Quote:
My solution is simple, rather than *****ing or whining on forums, you as a player, learn to play additional roles so when someone auto locks a role you want, you can simply pick your 2nd role. It is that simple.

Trying to enforce a penalty or vote system to remove someone who simply wants your role or doesn't pick a champ you like is again, retarded.
Agreed...players should not play ranked until they are comfortable in all roles as long as meta is accepted.

Currently the dodge or leave is a harsh penalty enforced by Riot.

Vote kick gives us a method of defending against pregame trolls... the advantages out weigh the possible abuses.... resulting in a better community.

----------------

Remember it will take more than 1 or 2 votes to kick...

Disgustipated86

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naebliss View Post
ONCE again it takes all 4 voting to votekick someone pregame. If you do not get the role you want, then obviously you play something to help the team. In ranked I feel if there are 4 people that will agree to kick someone because they "took" someones role, then that game should NOT EVER make it through the ranked que... it is a bunch of inexperienced selfish players.

We agree on the same basic point dude, we need to not argue amongst each other and find a way to get rid of the 1 role wonders.
We seem to be agreeing indeed lol, but I feel the solution is with the players themselves and not the system.

Disgustipated86

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCkieMonster View Post
Yup... you need more than just 1 or 2 to vote.... the team has to decide taking the power away from the solo or duo trolls

Aye it should have but with the new punishment system being in place and more harsh than ever.... we need vote kick or cancel team more than ever!

Agreed...players should not play ranked until they are comfortable in all roles as long as meta is accepted.

Currently the dodge or leave is a harsh penalty enforced by Riot.

Vote kick gives us a method of defending against pregame trolls... the advantages out weigh the possible abuses.... resulting in a better community.

----------------

Remember it will take more than 1 or 2 votes to kick...
Dodging to avoid bad games was never intended by riot, that is one reason they removed elo penalty because they saw how harmful it was. It was originally intended for people who needed to leave in a hurry or could not stay an entire game, not to dodge annoying teams.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
We seem to be agreeing indeed lol, but I feel the solution is with the players themselves and not the system.

Maybe true but since we are punished so harshly for avoiding a troll....we need a mechanic to punish them instead of us being punished for their trolling

Honor system helped but didnt fix pregame since pregame is not going to tribunal.

Riot wont send pregame to tribunal so we are lost

Rhukk

02-01-2013

Originally Posted by Atonal Elegy*******http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/images/buttons/viewpost.gif********
The problem with this system is that ranked queues would get even longer, I problem is see people complaining about all the time.

You mid gets countered? Vote to kick.
Your top gets countered? Vote to kick.

You'll be sitting there kicking people until you get the perfect team or someone on your team decides to be a jerk/troll and refuse to kick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCkieMonster View Post
This can be addressed in Test Server Testing...

However ...

The benefits of the ability are more than being trolled into dodging and being severly punished under the season 3 punishment standards.
Think you missed his point, your teams top and/or mid get counter picked - why wouldnt you get your team to vote out of the match ?

Im not sure how test server testing fixes that behavior concern.

Desperado Dave

02-01-2013

Quote:

I play every role and numerous champs for each role, multiple runsets and masteries set for them all as to be able to counter pick and work with a team. Players selecting sona janna bot lane then zillian mid expecting the game to not be a loss are trolling. I believe the example above where people are clearly trolling the queue or players selecting revive teleport, are clearly what this thread is addressing.