old champs need buffed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahr

02-01-2013

id like to see some of the old champs get some love i wanna play them in season 3 but its to hard they fall so far behind cause "pros" dont use them...
urgie
tryn
to name a few
i main poppy in ranked 5's ive got 3 spots for her that are good but still shes far behind
top jungle and support

Kholdstare13

02-01-2013

Gangplank is in sore need of an update.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

They've already got a list of champions that are getting updates. I didn't save that list myself, but I know someone posted it. But unless I read it wrong, Poppy was next.

Best Karma Ionia

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
Gangplank is in sore need of an update.
Parley crit me for 420 at level 3. Ive seen GP carry plenty of games, I don't get where this comes from. He can drink orange juice to heal through ignite so he won't die if he overextends or doesn't B when he should. His ult is a global slow. I can't even fathom this.

RaptoRGmo7

02-01-2013

i think poppy need a rework

AlejandroSk

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homocastle View Post
Parley crit me for 420 at level 3. Ive seen GP carry plenty of games, I don't get where this comes from. He can drink orange juice to heal through ignite so he won't die if he overextends or doesn't B when he should. His ult is a global slow. I can't even fathom this.
I agree, i think that hes very strong , he have a very strong global ult, a anti cc orange juice and a ranged poke

canopy

02-01-2013

I think that Poppy, if built correctly, can be a real menace in game.
However, I also I don't think that you see people play Poppy enough so, it might be kind of difficult to know how to do so.

I've seen Poppies not only completely destroy top lane, but also carry the game as a whole. It can be done, you just have to know how.

I think Karma could use a rework, but not necessarily a buff.

I don't think that Tryndamere needs a buff at all.
Same goes for Gangplank
I don't know much about Urgot.

Kahr

02-01-2013

oh trust me i know every build to go against every top laner im about as pro as it gets with poppy but still she needs some love

Friendship Donut

02-01-2013

I'd like to see some of the barely used Champions get some buffs.

I've almost never seen anyone play Zyra.

Magic Library

02-01-2013

Apparently Karma and Poppy are both getting reworks; Zyra is one of the strongest champions in the game. As for Urgot, IMO, he needs a buff. He was nerfed because he was bullying people in lane... but that's all he does.. He IS a lane bully, the only ADC one in all reality(yes, you CAN do it... but that was more of the thing he was made to do). Once the game goes on though, his damage output drops hard. Due, to his acid hunters not being as effective in teamfights, and his low range making AA's not a great idea. His redeeming qualities were utility and the opponents having a weaker-than-normal ADC. Now he can't bully unless he gets snowballed hard and he still falls off later.... So now he feels more like a gimmicky troll pick.

"URG IM GIENT ENAMY CRABGOT"