Draven or Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodworksInc

01-31-2013

No but seriously - Draven.

His AA damage output as an ADC is Goddamned insane. When you start abusing both his axes and Blood Rush, you start seeing other realms of sadistic slaughter.

Oh, and his CC Split move.

Oh, and his Global, twisting, Ult.

Oh, and Draven.

Barbarossa 13

01-31-2013

I own Darius, and he is fun as a pub stomper but other than that has little use.

InstaLife

02-01-2013

I usually play Darius and I find him decent to play with. However, people find it more annoying when you use his last skill (R) and they'll call you a Kill steal noob directly which is kind of sad.

Aerogos

02-01-2013

I like playing Darius, because it makes people rage. Either I took their kill or my ult OP. Its so funny every time. Plus I prefer Darius's style of gameplay, which is pretty much balls to the wall. I don't like dojez in and out of bushes and flashes to the sides and jukes and coordinated jungle ganks and escape mechanic skills.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Draven. Why is there a question?

Technician Tim

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawkasarusFlex View Post
I know Darius is op
lol no, if you really think this, get him, when you go against semi skilled players youll think "man this dudes just another crappy pubstomber"

get draven unless you want to climb out of 600 elo, in that case, get darius,

Technician Tim

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerogos View Post
I like playing Darius, because it makes people rage. Either I took their kill or my ult OP. Its so funny every time. Plus I prefer Darius's style of gameplay, which is pretty much balls to the wall. I don't like dojez in and out of bushes and flashes to the sides and jukes and coordinated jungle ganks and escape mechanic skills.
this is why i play darius lol, he has that bully gameplay, walk i, smack **** around, and slam flashy finish, but he isnt fun to play for very long though, i much prefer champs like nidalee where you can be versatile and react better to any situation

but he makes all the baddies rage haha

RaptoRGmo7

02-01-2013

Darius never was op LOL!!!!!!!!!!

and draven have a tons of dmg

Papersuit

02-01-2013

its hard to say do you like getting Penta kills or First Bloods. If Pentas go with Daruis As he will be the easiest to get a penta with. If you like getting first blood 80% of the time go Draven, Drav has the highest Damage early game of pretty much any champ

VitaminBeer

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawkasarusFlex View Post
I'm thinkin about gettin one of these guys. I know Darius is op but hell everyone uses him so I was thinkin why not. And draven looks pretty cool also. And they both look fun to play so I figured I would ask for some opinions
Darius is kind of op top atm so I would get him
He is basically free farm