@RiotAmes - Thanks for being an alien

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rayoth

02-01-2013

I know your secret. Nobody is as nice as you. You're an alien from another planet, who came to earth to evaluate our species and how we communicate. Using this information you'll return to your planet (I've nicknamed it AmesTron) and conduct a series of massive invasions.

These invasions will include introducing new skins to the League of Legends game, and forcing people to pay 5,000 RP for a giant bundle filled with useless stuff, and in this bundle will be 1 awesome skin. Causing massive riots that will start on the LoL forums but eventuate into something a lot more grander. The streets of major cities will be infested with copious amounts of pimpley faced, pale white kids, rioting for justice.

At this time, AmesTron will make their descent into our atmosphere, where they will be our savior and grace, handing out free skins to everyone. This will persuade people to bow down to their new leaders. This is how the NWO (New World Order) will actually start.

That's right people, the invasion has already started. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, cause they're invading everybody out der.

Calys Teneb

02-01-2013

I for one welcome our new AmesTron overlords.

Rayoth

02-01-2013

As do I, fellow bretheren.

SouI Reaver

02-01-2013

o.o

Shadowed Ruby

02-01-2013

I support, and sometimes mid.

Eleshakai

02-01-2013

Come on, there aren't any good skins - only more crappy angelic varus skins.

Rayoth

02-01-2013

RiotAmes chooses to ignore this thread because he knows I'm telling the truth.

I am probably going to disappear off the face of the earth for making this thread, and that's okay, as long as the truth gets out.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayoth View Post
RiotAmes chooses to ignore this thread because he knows I'm telling the truth.

I am probably going to disappear off the face of the earth for making this thread, and that's okay, as long as the truth gets out.
More or less. Enjoy your remaining time on New AmesTron (that's what we've nicknamed it) while you still can, Earthling.

Zerglinator

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
More or less. Enjoy your remaining time on New AmesTron (that's what we've nicknamed it) while you still can, Earthling.
Hey, I have pre-existing claims to the Terrans!

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Hey, I have pre-existing claims to the Terrans!
Learn to read, insect. Terrans don't live on Earth. They were prisoners kicked off of Earth and stuck on some backwater planets. You can have the prison colonies.