Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,319 81.89%
No 513 18.11%
Voters: 2832. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxii

02-01-2013

I would normally say that voting to kick is bad. But this community is horrible. Something has to be done about the trolls. Either fix the trolling or give us a kick option imo.

Frankiee

02-01-2013

Yes.

Oddible

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyzeForNidalee View Post
I can't believe people honestly think this is a good idea.

You think people won't all vote "Yes" on a kick vote because they don't vote to surrender very often? HAH. You must be joking. If they aren't getting a loss or any kind of penalty, of course they'll vote yes if they have any reason to want a new queue. Got outpicked? Kick team captain for not banning OP-champion-number-eighteen. Last pick has bad lolking? Kick him and hope for a better teammate. Your top laner just picked Nasus? Kick the *******, Nasus isn't viable.

Report option in pre-game chat? Yes please.

Kick option? HELL NO.
2 Suggestions:

- Change from Kick Vote to Cancel Team vote (or no confidence in team), resets the queue everyone goes back to matchmaking.

- Players only get 1 Cancel Team initiation per day. Each player can ONLY start a cancel team vote once per day, to limit the problem stated above.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyzeForNidalee View Post
I can't believe people honestly think this is a good idea.

You think people won't all vote "Yes" on a kick vote because they don't vote to surrender very often? HAH. You must be joking. If they aren't getting a loss or any kind of penalty, of course they'll vote yes if they have any reason to want a new queue. Got outpicked? Kick team captain for not banning OP-champion-number-eighteen. Last pick has bad lolking? Kick him and hope for a better teammate. Your top laner just picked Nasus? Kick the *******, Nasus isn't viable.

Report option in pre-game chat? Yes please.

Kick option? HELL NO.
People dont vote on surrender because if there is any chance the game could end in a win they keep trying..

After 35 minutes, any team can win with an ace and a group push.

------------

What you forget is :
- that people have to dodge like crazy right now due to trolls.
- Riot looks at statistics and sees the dodging is out of control
- If people can instead kick trolls then the dodging percentage will drop like crazy
- Season 3 dodges are super punished so you are forced to play with trolls without kick
- Trolls are the ones protected due to no pregame chat going to tribunal
- An option in vote kick is after being kicked 10 times your pregame logs for those 10 pregames goto tribunal auto for vote.

M0hbre

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDancingDead View Post
Try explaining it before your pick?

If you fail, you're likely going to get raged at and trolled anyways.

Also, does your reasoning outweigh the other uses of this? Like the butthurt Cass who locked in with an AD setup, smite and revive, all because she couldn't mid?

Which happens more often? Legit trolling, or viable unconventionality?
Viable unconventionality often leads to my teammates trolling. There should be a system to punish the ******bags in team selection who troll me when I play something along these lines.
Not vote kicks, but a report system.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxii View Post
I would normally say that voting to kick is bad. But this community is horrible. Something has to be done about the trolls. Either fix the trolling or give us a kick option imo.
Honor system was put in place to fix trolling and it worked for a while, but now doesnt work as well and the dodging statistics are still way to high.

Vote kick will lower the dodge percentage while not punishing legits as harshly as they have been getting punished or will be punished in season 3

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddible View Post
2 Suggestions:

- Change from Kick Vote to Cancel Team vote (or no confidence in team), resets the queue everyone goes back to matchmaking.

- Players only get 1 Cancel Team initiation per day. Each player can ONLY start a cancel team vote once per day, to limit the problem stated above.
VERY good suggestion and I will add it :

ty

M0hbre

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCkieMonster View Post
Explain your pick and show your lolking profile.... and you wont have to worry...

This is more about vote kicking those players threatening to:

- AFK
- Feed
- Troll picking a second mid without team consent
- Any other rudeness that will ruin the team
Showing lolking profile is irrellevent. When you are first pick and do normal bans, call adc, and the pick adc sona 75% of games get dodged, and then 75% of the games that go through get trolled, and then 15% of the games get a second adc.

Task Of Sisyphus

02-01-2013

Yes to VoteKick.

IRyzeForNidalee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCkieMonster View Post
- An option in vote kick is after being kicked 10 times your pregame logs for those 10 pregames goto tribunal auto for vote.
So those of us who play "underpowered" champs can go play the Tribunal Roulette Wheel over and over until we get banned because *******s keep kicking us for picking champs they don't like.