@RiotAmes - thanks for being awesome!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
But but Thresh is the thing under the bed.

Change your icon pls.
Oh man.

Missed opportunity.

I didn't even think of that.

edit:

Although maybe it's more of a Santa Zilean thing. Have a present! Yay, what'd you get me?! It's a time bomb!

Rayoth

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Oh man.

Missed opportunity.

edit:

Although maybe it's more of a Santa Zilean thing. Have a present! Yay, what'd you get me?! It's a time bomb!
I know you're ignoring my other thread. This just further proves my point about you!

Inhibited

02-01-2013

Quote:
Oh man.

Missed opportunity.

edit:

GoodGuy RiotAmes.

Garlyle Wilds

02-01-2013

Quote:
If you're thinking of the same game I am, then I know what you mean. I remember how awesome it was for me to read up on what the devs were saying. I did it in place of playing sometimes. I've got the opportunity to do that for others, so when I can- when it matters- I try to do the same.

And occasionally mess with people who legitimately want to be messed with.
It's probably gonna come off as cheesy or sucking up or something, but seriously, as someone who toys around with game creation as a side hobby - I love being able to leaf through Riot's devtracker. Getting glimpses into honest commentary and the thoughts of developpers is amazing, since it's such a rare thing to get that window directly into any game designer's world.

Actually scratch the "cheesy or sucking up" part, I'm now worried that came out as voyeuristic... :/

Skyhawke

02-01-2013

Hey Ames, I thought I'd step in here and thank you as well. I used to spend a bunch of time in the player concepts forum, and you certainly gave the forum a little boost when you stepped in there. I really appreciated that.

Tenebrae Corvus

02-01-2013

Ames, thanks for being open to communication and caring so much. Hope you have a good night's rest, you deserve it; and need it too.

stàr

02-01-2013

Thank you, I felt so much better after reading all your responses in the Annie thread, when I get 1k normal games I'm gonna call you out:P Also thank Hip for me I think he was mistreated in all this with people even asking for him to be fired