Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,571 66.40%
No 1,301 33.60%
Voters: 3872. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexenir

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
You like it because its shiny and new, before the VU you wouldn't have given a damn about it.
huh.

Yeah.

Your point?

DominatorV4

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakabridget View Post
Judging by yesterday, you only wanted it to make fun of people who bought the pack.

I play Annie btw.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3064803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrmeister View Post
Well you're wrong. (what a surprise!)

wrong again, and I have proof!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2952194&page=2

I really wanted that skin, and I believe this was BEFORE the announced visual upgrade.
No, looking at that thread all you were doing was making fun of people who had bought the pack.

Karma is a ***** aint it?

Bakabridget

02-01-2013

Quote:
Well you're wrong. (what a surprise!)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3064803

Maybe if people like you weren't being such arrogant jackasses, a lot less people would have complained about the sale. People like you were a major reason why I did.

Lovedoll1984

02-01-2013

Something i really looking forward to is a option to swap or buy skins with other players, i hate that i started playing this game to late so i missed the opportunity to get most of the limited skins :/

I have tried to get Snow Bunny Nidalee in all ways possible since a long time back, I have asked you at events and trying to bribe you guys with 9999 RP for the skin, entered contests with the skin as price etc.

Pls make a way for me and everyone else get limited skins without destroying the Limited part.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
27 of 35 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docccy View Post
@RiotAmes both of those things make up my life... Honestly though mate, you have truly handled this Forum thread brilliantly. Responding hastely to people with questions and having honest mature answers even if somewhat being flames, Riot are lucky yo have you bud, you are now my favorite Rioteer!
Does that mean you don't like moonlit walks? I'm okay with just being friends.

Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Mage NA View Post
I stopped reading here.
Not sure why. You missed the point because you're too stubborn.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

So how many people actually own goth by the system now? Cause I see alot more than i've seen over the 2 years i've been playing >>;

Razrmeister

02-01-2013

Like I said... people guaranteed that it wouldn't go on sale and even called me names and were extremely rude and offensive to anyone who made a petition for the skin to go on sale.

It was well deserved mockery.

I like how you both ignored my proof, oh well. Ignore what you can't counter, that's how you win online arguments!

Sedna

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll1984 View Post
Something i really looking forward to is a option to swap or buy skins with other players, i hate that i started playing this game to late so i missed the opportunity to get most of the limited skins :/

I have tried to get Snow Bunny Nidalee in all ways possible since a long time back, I have asked you at events and trying to bribe you guys with 9999 RP for the skin, entered contests with the skin as price etc.

Pls make a way for me and everyone else get limited skins without destroying the Limited part.
Offer it in a contest related to the annie rework with randomly selected participant rewards, genius.

DominatorV4

02-01-2013

Quote:
Like I said... people guaranteed that it wouldn't go on sale and even called me names and were extremely rude and offensive to anyone who made a petition for the skin to go on sale.

It was well deserved mockery.
Because responding with more mockery is really mature.
amiright?