Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razrmeister

02-01-2013

Welp getting ignored, I hope some of the higher ups then decide to make a poll and fire whoever is deserving of it

Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrmeister View Post
Welp getting ignored, I hope some of the higher ups then decide to make a poll and fire whoever is deserving of it
They've already said. Buy the champions. The skin is a thank you for buying the pack. If you don't want the champions, and refuse to buy the pack because of it, you don't get the thanks.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Still, this keeps going off topic to the point even though I keep trying to bring back up my point in my posts. Riot made a huge mistake. Buying RP EARLY is also a huge mistake. Beat yourself up over it first before you beat up Riot.
I haven't been beating up Riot, I think they did a fair job of cleaning up the all the rage, and I look forward to seeing the bundle changes in the future. And yea that guy was not very smart to buy his RP before the sale started, but he can wait a few months. Thank you Hip and Ames for all the input. We can now safely talk about coffee.

Chamenas

02-01-2013

Ultimately, what it comes down to, for me, is this: Goth Annie wasn't promised to only ever be available in the bundle. Thus, the owners of the Goth Annie skin literally have no ground to stand upon. They didn't buy the skin in good faith that it would be the only way they could ever own it.

Cynicatt

02-01-2013

Quote:
That's a little extreme especially in this economy.

Zero

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
I haven't been beating up Riot, I think they did a fair job of cleaning up the all the rage, and I look forward to seeing the bundle changes in the figure. And yea that guy was not very smart to buy his RP before the sale started, but he can wait a few months. Thank you Hip and Ames for all the input. We can now safely talk about coffee.
Other people were though. That's what my debate was about, but then people started dragging it on until the original people left so it stopped being relevant. Still, I don't like hijacking threads so I tried to keep mine on topic.. to a point.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
23 of 35 Riot Posts

Quote:
I think asking for anyone to get fired is in bad taste, especially over something like this. I'd rather we tried things and failed than never tried at all. You may disagree- but that leads to some really boring places.

As far as your post goes, I wouldn't expect there to be a way to get Goth Annie outside of the bundle.

Razrmeister

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
They've already said. Buy the champions. The skin is a thank you for buying the pack. If you don't want the champions, and refuse to buy the pack because of it, you don't get the thanks.
I don't want the ****ing champions lol, I only play like 6-7 champs, I DO NOT enjoy playing any other regularly.

This "solution" is no different than just buying the bundle.

Edit: Ames that's another bad precedent lol, you actually respond to offensive posts? -_- I guess polite posts don't really work eh?

Edit (by Ames!): Other posters, and Hipp himself, had already addressed your question. It isn't so much that polite posts didn't work as that a response beyond the information already available was unnecessary. I think that I've done a good job, generally, of only responding to polite posts.

Rivini

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillseeyoubleed View Post
Christmas Eve isn't as good as New Years Eve.
YES!

I can picture her with colorful streamers that had randomly landed on her during a huge, drunken party flowing behind her and confetti in her hair. Well, that's all I thought up on the spot, but it sounds like a better idea than "Christmas Eve" which I presume would be too similar to Katarina's.

TeasŤ

02-01-2013

Hopefully they take a long time making their decision, it's going to drag this "debate" over a PIXEL for as long as possible.

I'm going to have my sparklers ready for 100th page of what you degenerates call "debating", when all that I can really see is,

"I want it! I want it! You never said I couldn't have it! I want it!"
"No, you can't have it!"

- which is, by the way, word for word the exact same thing I heard an (estimated) 6-year old kid at the shops yesterday say when his mother refused to buy him ice cream.