@RiotAmes - thanks for being awesome!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxian Mercenary

02-01-2013

Gah, but that requires a troll-worthy post, effort, and lots of patience.

Anywhos, in keeping in with the OP, thanks for the responses. Hippalus pleased many people when he said that he's looking into discounting the bundle for those who already own a large majority of the content.

Shadowed Ruby

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
What am I, his keeper?

You find him.
I found him!

He was behind the curtain. Again.

If you are thinking the same game, I will seriously love you forever. I also spent so much time on their forums instead of the actual game, keeping up with the gab. They were such friendly people! Some of them who still run events keep up with players, but none of the serious developer people do .

Zerglinator

02-01-2013

Quote:
What am I, his keeper?

You find him.
RIOT TREK III: The Search for Zileas

MrRandomJr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

What if i said i know some1 who just went down to 0 RP?

Rivini

02-01-2013

With Jayce's face for your avatar, you really give me the impression you're high on the corporate ladder at Riot. Maybe because he has one of those "professional" and "clean cut" appearances.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivini View Post
With Jayce's face for your avatar, you really give me the impression you're high on the corporate ladder at Riot. Maybe because he has one of those "professional" and "clean cut" appearances.
I've been here for a while - nowhere near as long as some, but longer than most at this point. That's about it. It's a fairly short ladder for the most part- we try to be horizontal where it makes sense. For store and payments I do a lot of various work, but my prime responsibility is making sure that what we're releasing is quality. I'm also a facilitator for the Relaunch team, which is more of a leadership role.

I'll take it as a compliment either way.

Rivini

02-01-2013

Quote:
I've been here for a while - nowhere near as long as some, but longer than most at this point. That's about it. It's a fairly short ladder for the most part- we try to be horizontal where it makes sense. For store and payments I do a lot of various work, but my prime responsibility is making sure that what we're releasing is quality. I'm also a facilitator for the Relaunch team, which is more of a leadership role.

I'll take it as a compliment either way.
You should! QA Analysts are important for any business.

Kunfite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Someone's going to quote me out of context on this one day, but..

You guys are my boss at the end of the day. It's why I like working at Riot. Our customers aren't some faceless mass. In many ways, our customers are also us- we play all the time and in some ways you're involved in what we make. We want cool stuff, too!

Riot is a company fueled by the community's passion. Thanks, community!

I like talking to all of you. Few companies would give me the opportunity to be open with their user base like this. That said, thank you for your thanks!
Let's celebrate Ames! Give every account of league of legends 1 RP to compensate for "the goth incident"

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunfite View Post
Let's celebrate Ames! Give every account of league of legends 1 RP to compensate for "the goth incident"
And ruin my fun? The bogeyman stops being scary if everyone knows he's real. I'll stick to my monster under the bed approach for now, thank you.

Zerglinator

02-01-2013

Quote:
And ruin my fun? The bogeyman stops being scary if everyone knows he's real. I'll stick to my monster under the bed approach for now, thank you.
But but Thresh is the thing under the bed.

Change your icon pls.