RiotPenguin's AMA and Update Thread!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gubogi

01-30-2013

So far, who has been your favorite champion you created?

EmperialGoddess

01-30-2013

Played with Penguin last night I hope to do it again sometime.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

01-31-2013
2 of 37 Riot Posts

updated!

SargeantAnonymos

01-31-2013

That was intense!

Karthus MD

02-01-2013

I have a question. Will there be a Karthus skin soon, I feel like there could be a really amazing karthus skin that can be made with his model but I have yet to see one that really stands out to me, Karthus is my main so I have all his skins anyway. Who knows maybe its because a lot of them have bad texture quality due to them being old skins.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

02-01-2013
3 of 37 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterfiend View Post
I have a question. Will there be a Karthus skin soon, I feel like there could be a really amazing karthus skin that can be made with his model but I have yet to see one that really stands out to me, Karthus is my main so I have all his skins anyway. Who knows maybe its because a lot of them have bad texture quality due to them being old skins.
I wish I could answer this and all the other questions about what we're working on, but as you all know, I really can't talk about anything that hasn't been announced yet :X

Just remember, that Riot is made up of nothing but LoL fans - So if you want something in the game, you can be damn sure we want it too! We make sure that every champion gets the attention it needs...but beyond that, you'll have to just wait and see

I CAN say that between my other projects I finally wrangled some time to design a few of the up-coming skins! I can't say what they are or when they will be released, but keep an eye out for them!

Angel Ven

02-01-2013

Yay a riot ith a penguin name C: i love that type of bird alot XD.....don't tell ironstylus ._.?

Bandana Dee

02-01-2013

aww i bet your list is full by now =( oh well maybe next time

BuddyBoombox

02-01-2013

@ RiotPenguin
Speaking of skin concepts, I have a few ideas that I'd like your feedback on...

Outhouse singed- just singed, but wearing an outhouse with his legs sticking out the bottom and hand through holes in the sides. The poison trail should remain green I think. His slow could have a blue tinge to it... Sound affects would need to remain classy though.

Banana phone soraka- Such a good meme, plus she does already through bananas...
For reference... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bananaphone

elnocturno

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
I CAN say that between my other projects I finally wrangled some time to design a few of the up-coming skins! I can't say what they are or when they will be released, but keep an eye out for them!
Hello RiotPenguin. I'm not agree :/

I think this huge wave of players (cause we're millions) want/need to know what's coming soon. At least in the next weeks or months.