Diana's Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkblood698

01-31-2013

I feels like we need to have her passive show when the 3rd will become active by having a charge be shown on the buff column (on top before others) for each attack and have a timer for us to see when it will diminish. It's just me, but it would help a bit for diana players.

Abarcine

01-31-2013

Doesn't she glow white when she's ready to cleave?

Edit: I was also under the impression that when you change targets the swings reset. If I remember right, you're unable to do something like auto twice on a creep then q > R > Passive someone.

MasterTopher

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abarcine View Post

Edit: I was also under the impression that when you change targets the swings reset. If I remember right, you're unable to do something like auto twice on a creep then q > R > Passive someone.
I think this is right. I have never been able to just 3rd attack cleave someone out of nowhere.

Plus I have never seen anyone been able to escape the 3rd cleave (without me dying), No kind of timer can protect you, if i land my spells and 2 auto attacks just accept that it is over for you.

xxLOVE1Dxx

02-01-2013

Yeah she glows when her third cleave is ready and she stops when she can't do it anymore.

C2K123

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abarcine View Post

I'm pretty sure she can attack different targets and build to her 3rd strike. However, if you stop attacking, the buff goes away after a few seconds.

figwrap

02-02-2013

i play diana a lot and it doesnt matter who you attack, it still charges up. try it yourself and find out. when playing diana i always try to atk minion creeps till blade is glowing before i go in because near mid to late game your passive does more damage than your q so try to utilize her passive to the fullest

but she definately needs a diminishing timer on her passive to let you know how much time you have left on the charged blade