Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabunn

01-31-2013

Honestly a good shaco is a terror and makes the game unfun. its not hard to see why they are nerfing him. And his nerfs are well deserved.

xBaron Nashorx

01-31-2013

Look at the win rates of the peple who main shaco.

It's obscene. He needed a nerf maybe. It's hard to guage without watching alot of plat/dia shaco masters.

.... Which we don't have any in NA. They all build tanky. Assassin build is the thing riot are trying to nerf, not bruiser shaco.

The slow reduction is useless to bruiser cause he has mallet or tri-force anyway.
The blink reduction is useless as well, because they can't flash every 6 seconds to avoid mallet.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
Ever heard of downers? Might want to ask your doctor about it. If you're going to link something to prove a point at least you can do is link me to the correct page you lazy turd.

*Looks a at the list of Most Popular Champions* Hmm.. wheres Shaco lol....?

It doesnt link you moron.

Are you really this stupid and lazy that you cannot click your own parameter criteria? You're telling me you're not smart enough to input this information in that site?

Highest win rates
All regions
Plat level
Monthly

Its that simple but you're probably too stupid so nevermind. Once agian, shaco got randomly nerfed for absolutely zero reason so qq more bro.

aKlassyKoala

White Mage Kris

01-31-2013

Quote:
Your a ****** bro lol. He's not even on the top of the most popular list. Jesus christ some people are stupid.
Don't talk sh*t if you have no idea what you're talking about, or if you're too stupid to do what you were told to do.

Also, Gorsz said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Hes one of the most popular champions in the entire game at the highest level of solo queue (plat rated) WITH one of the highest win rates.
He's as popular as Sona and Amumu, and has the second highest win rate. You'd have to be a pomegranate to not be able to see that this is true.

Yuffy Kisaragi

01-31-2013

shaco is my second most played champ with a 67% WR, and yes his early game is tough to counter. wards do nothing against him b/c i just run up the lane 80% of the time. I shut the opposing jungler down very hard more often than not generally control the first 20 minutes of the game.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE WHOLE STORY

His strength lies in creating advantageous situations rather than just being a high damage/tanky brawler, and when the enemy team groups up, all he can really do is split push. He can teamfight, but he either needs to play cleanup after an even fight, or try to assassinate a carry. with a decent cc support and/or ezreal, he'll never be able to kill the support before he dies, so basically he serves to zone the enemy support and carry for a few seconds. And while that is a contribution, it's sub par and only really a decent plan once you've knocked down all t1 and t2 towers.

In short, yes his early game is strong, but he needs it.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuffy Kisaragi View Post
shaco is my second most played champ with a 67% WR, and yes his early game is tough to counter. wards do nothing against him b/c i just run up the lane 80% of the time. I shut the opposing jungler down very hard more often than not generally control the first 20 minutes of the game.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE WHOLE STORY

His strength lies in creating advantageous situations rather than just being a high damage/tanky brawler, and when the enemy team groups up, all he can really do is split push. He can teamfight, but he either needs to play cleanup after an even fight, or try to assassinate a carry. with a decent cc support and/or ezreal, he'll never be able to kill the support before he dies, so basically he serves to zone the enemy support and carry for a few seconds. And while that is a contribution, it's sub par and only really a decent plan once you've knocked down all t1 and t2 towers.

In short, yes his early game is strong, but he needs it.

Like you said. You control the first 20 minutes of the game which is the most crucial point of a game.

Who cares about late game if the game never even makes it that far?

Nerf shacos early game and buff his late, seems pretty simple to me.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thristle View Post
Don't talk sh*t if you have no idea what you're talking about, or if you're too stupid to do what you were told to do.
Kid stfu, i trash talk as much as i feel. Even if that is the case why don't we start nerfing every champ who has recently had high win ratios lite MF or Taric or any other high winning ratio champ? I take it this will be a never ending streak of nerfs. Riot don't know what they're doing and thats a fact. Olaf is another example of this ridiculous reason to nerfing champs. They nerfing him based off how dominate the last player was with him? Those are dumb reasons to nerf champions.

YoloHaxor

01-31-2013

-Whispers Darius-

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Kid stfu, i trash talk as much as i feel. Even if that is the case why don't we start nerfing every champ who has recently had high win ratios lite MF or Taric or any other high winning ratio champ? I take it this will be a never ending streak of nerfs. Riot don't know what they're doing and thats a fact. Olaf is another example of this ridiculous reason to nerfing champs. They nerfing him based off how dominate the last player was with him? Those are dumb reasons to nerf champions.

Lol... who ever said he "recently" had high win rates??

Your dumb ass didnt even know until just now that he was destroying plat level solo queue.

You're 100% clueless and oblivious. Let me translate that last statement "you dont know what you're talking about" since you dont seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.