Should Goth Annie be available for regular purchase outside the Digital Collector's B

Yes 987 50.72%
No 959 49.28%
Voters: 1946. You may not vote on this poll

Do NOT Sell Goth Annie Separately from the Collectors Edition Bundle Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nosef

01-31-2013

Hey I'm quoted in the OP of a mega thread... now I feel like even more of a special snowflake.

But in all srsns, the poll went from being like 44% for, 56% against to almost even. People gonna be mad, but their are plenty of pre-redo-art Sivir fans who can't get the Huntress skin w/o the bundle.

Gotta keep things consistent.

Cytus

01-31-2013

I can't believe Riot announced they would sell it, did they not see this thread prior? Now they've put themselves into a real ****hole.

Mitsuki

01-31-2013

Go away Cytus

Cytus

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyokoSilent View Post
Go away Cytus
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2278349 I've been waiting for this for a long time, I'm not going anywhere.

Malza

01-31-2013

Add silver kayle to being kept out of shop please (skin from physical collectors edition). Don't want to see the same thing happen when eventually someday kayle gets a new look. Some people have payed over 150 dollars just to get it (obviously, I didn't but some people did.)

Cytus

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malza View Post
Add silver kayle to being kept out of shop please (skin from physical collectors edition). Don't want to see the same thing happen when eventually someday kayle gets a new look. Some people have payed over 150 dollars just to get it (obviously, I didn't but some people did.)
This too. I bet you crying will also ensue then, as well as with Huntress Sivir.

TittySprinklesJr

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2278349 I've been waiting for this for a long time, I'm not going anywhere.
You should put a link of that into your main post.

DarkusMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Riot should do as it thinks best in this situation, gawd the skin came out in 2009 with the bundle, its 2013 EXCLUSIVE OR NOT. Much has changed yet you people cannot. I spit on you.

Grammatizator

01-31-2013

I'm sorry but anyone who doesnt want goth annie to go on sale is a selfish owner thereself or who knows what I can't tell. it's not like its a limited skin, and people should have the option to buy it without all that other stuff. quit acting like you got the whole pack just for a single skin, because you didn't. You got a lot more on top of that than just a single skin. if you really bought it just for annie then youre an idiot or well enough off that money doesnt matter.

Colonel J

01-31-2013

No.